My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Accounts Paid in Full

OIG Hotline, I have now paid my Stanford Medicine account four times over, with two payments to Stanford (one by credit card paid by my husband on September 30, 2024 and one paid by electronic funds transfer from my bank account on October 1, 2024), and two payments to State Collection Service (one through electronic funds transfer from my bank account on October 2, 2024 and one through my credit card, which I activated expressly to make this payment, also on October 2, 2024), due to the fact that the FBI extended so many threats of false claims concerning non-payment.

After all of that effort, the FBI had the temerity to suggest that it would now allege that I was behaving irrationally. 

One has to have a sense of humor about predators within the FBI, it would seem.

I will be sending you recordings of all conversations pertaining to this matter in order to document the often conflicting and contradictory information that Stanford Medicine, State Collections Service (a Stanford "in-house" contractor), and Bank of American provided to me.

I hope this matter is now resolved.  I will be checking my credit card daily to ensure that the FBI does not engage in further tampering with my accounts, which was the cause of my locking all of my credit cards recently.

I must say that the quadruple effort this required may be reflective of the friction and grief the FBI's predations are currently causing to the larger society.

One would hope that we can improve the foundations of trust and good faith within the United States, despite the FBI's apparent efforts to divide, disrupt and discredit the honorable activities of virtuous Americans.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

**********************************************************************************

OIG Hotline, please be apprised that both Stanford Medicine and and State Collection Services have stated to me that my account was wrongfully linked to my older son's account, and that this was the reason for the additional charges.  Both Stanford Medicine and State Collections Services have de-linked these accounts and both of them have accepted full payment for both my own outstanding charges and my older son's outstanding charges.  Stanford currently shows an overpayment of my account, and I have double paid the statement balances on my son's accounts through Stanford and State Collection Services as well in order to ensure that these accounts are cleared with a zero balance.

My payment through electronic funds transfer of $2550.39 to Stanford Medicine has already been withdrawn from my bank account, so the FBI cannot argue that I am in arrears on any medical billing at this time, except through knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting or corruption of my accounts.

I will be forwarding to you audio recordings of the associated phone calls today.

Thank you very much for allowing me to extend this documentation to your Office and, by extension, the ODNI.  I would respectfully request that you forward all information to them promptly.

Most gratefully,

Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment