My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, October 13, 2024

FBI Alleges Yet Further Falsified Statements By My Younger Son

OIG Hotline, please be apprised that the FBI alleges that my younger son has been harmed in the coercion of yet further falsified witness statements concerning our family members.  I cannot comment on harms to my older son and MX, but I must assume they are ongoing.

At the very least, the government is withholding life-saving treatment from my family in order to coerce lies from them at the expense of our other family members.

I am deeply concerned by the failure of our leadership to halt this destructive cycle.

The Biden administration is effectively torturing my sons in extracting false statement after false statement after false statement from them, all of them intended to result in my family's harm.

This is entirely unacceptable to any civilized nation and any ethical governance.

I ask that judgements based on new statements from my sons and MX, all of them extracted under coercion previously described, be promptly appealed.

Tom Lyons and Brandan Pesa must cease and desist, and if the President feels too compromised to insist that this predation be halted, perhaps the Vice President will take it upon herself to urgently intervene.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

* Please allow me to once again extend the disclaimer that many threats received by me and extended by the FBI are unsubstantiated by me at this time.  I regret that I am unable to assess the credibility of every threat extended by this agency or their affiliates, and also that I am not in a position to judge the likelihood of their manifestation.  Having said that, many of the FBI's threats toward my family in the past have manifested in real world harms.  As a result, I believe that FBI threats extended to me must be viewed as potentially substantive.

No comments:

Post a Comment