My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, October 17, 2024

Apparent FBI References to "Forgery" of "A Second Letter"

OIG Hotline, please be apprised of an unusual set of titles on my Amazon "Recommended for You" feed.  There is a book entitled "All Rise," appearing to reference an appearance before a Court: 


Alongside this, there appear to be references to "a second letter" as well as titles referencing "forging" or "forgeries":


Please be apprised that I have no knowledge of "a second letter," or even a first.  I do not have a reference frame for this information in any context, except that the FBI appeared to refer to a document forged by the agency previously, wrongfully claiming my authorship.

In addition to the above, there are multiple titles referencing liars:


There appear also to be specific references to "funds" for young adults, leading me to wonder whether my sons and/or MX may have been bribed, alongside threats to their lives, to make false claims regarding our family. (The FBI or affiliates appear to have referenced a 5 million dollar value pertaining to my older son, as well as Bitcoin, but I have no verification of this information whatsoever.)

Topics of threat appearing alongside this information seem to include IRS audit (please note that I have been receiving a long series of unusual letters from the IRS, hinting of possible audit), knowingly false accusations of capital crimes through the unconstitutional Pxxxxxx Program, and flooding ("Torrents of Spring") pertaining to my family home, referenced as a "managed property." 




For the record, I do realize that this form of information does not constitute tangible "evidence" of threats, per se.  However, some of this material appears highly specific ("The Second Letter," and forgery references in particular).

Given that the FBI and its affiliates appear to be engaging in ever-more-aggressive schemes of knowingly falsified claims before the Court, it seemed important to share this information with your Office as promptly as possible.

Please allow me once again to extend the disclaimer that many threats received by me and extended by the FBI are unsubstantiated by me at this time.  I regret that I am unable to assess the credibility of every threat extended by this agency or its affiliates, and also that I am not in a position to judge the likelihood of manifestation.  Having said that, many of the FBI's threats toward my family in the past have manifested in real-world harms.  As a result, I believe that FBI threats extended to me must be viewed as potentially substantive.

I appreciate being able to extend this documentation to your Office.

This information has been forwarded to your Office's attention within an email in lanemacwilliams@gmail.com at 6:46 AM Pacific time today, October 17, 2024.

I hereby certify that the information included above reflects actual material appearing within my Amazon feed, and in the case of information pertaining to a potential bribe to my older son, within my email account.

I hereby contest the claims of any person who suggests otherwise as knowingly, willfully and categorically false.

Most respectfully,


Lane MacWilliams




No comments:

Post a Comment