My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, October 7, 2024

Addendum: Genuine Versus Forged Documentation for Your Office

OIG Hotline, to confirm, no documentation I have ever provided to you depicts unlawful or dishonorable acts.

The FBI appears to allege providing your Office with forged communications of some kind today, allegedly lacking my signature.  (That said, the FBI is, I'm certain, quite capable of forging documentation that includes the signature line.)

The way for your Office to differentiate between FBI-created material and legitimate material is simply that legitimate material continues to reflect my entirely lawful and honorable course of conduct.

Thank you for disallowing any and all communications purporting to originate with me that do not demonstrate the characteristics delineated herewith.

Most respectfully,




OIG Hotline, to confirm, no documentation I have ever provided to you depicts unlawful or dishonorable acts.

The FBI appears to allege providing your Office with forged communications of some kind today. (That said, the FBI is, I'm certain, quite capable of forging documentation that includes the signature line.)

The way for your Office to differentiate between FBI-created material and legitimate material is simply that legitimate material continues to reflect my entirely lawful and honorable course of conduct.

Thank you for disallowing any and all communications purporting to originate with me that do not demonstrate the characteristics delineated herewith.

Most respectfully,

Lane MacWilliams

P.S. Please be apprised that my own views of my gmail communications to your Office today all demonstrate the inclusion of my signature.I cannot say whether the FBI has removed my signature from critical communications in an attempt to obstruct my legal representation.

To verify for your Office, the gmail log of my signed communications to the OIG Hotline today within lanemacwilliams@gmail.com  are provided via screenshots in a nearby post on this blog.  Please note that, due to an apparent hack of my blog features today, it appears that I am unable to publish screenshots and text together in a single post.

Please note that a time stamp of 4:38 AM is not showing in my gmail log due solely to the location of the cursor, but is relfected in my email log.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct, 


Lane MacWilliams





























No comments:

Post a Comment