My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, October 12, 2024

Apparent FBI Threats Toward Family, October 12, 2024

 OIG Hotline, please be apprised that, based on materials "recommended just for me,"on a family account, I am in receipt of apparent threats of the following today, October 12, 2024:

  • being falsely accused by an FBI Program previously named for your Office of "female serial killing," through wrongful "evidence" placed at my family home on Cape Cod or my primary residence in Portola Valley
  • being falsely accused by the FBI of possessing some form of "contraband" on my sixteen foot sailboat, which has been in drydock for years at a boat yard in Cataumet, Massachusetts, allegedly through the coerced false witness statements and cooperation of the owner, who has previously been named for your Office
  • being falsely accused by the FBI of having an overseas "boyfriend" whom I plan to marry and with whom I am supposedly in active contact
  • being falsely accused by the FBI of house hunting overseas (country not specified)
  • being falsely accused by the FBI of purchasing "suspicious" items on Amazon or concealing purchases on Amazon (I have bought no suspicious items on Amazon.)
  • being falsely accused by the FBI of engaging in viewing inappropriate or explicit materials on Xfinity/Comcast (I have viewed no explicit materials on any platform.)
  • being falsely accused by the FBI of being a "spy" or having one or more family members falsely accused by the FBI of being "spies" (China and Korea appear to be a consistent focus for the FBI, as these nations are referenced repeatedly.)
In addition, the FBI appears to be extending notification to me that:
  • the FBI has been directed by the WH to perpetrate a retaliatory tax audit based on longterm malfeasance by Tom Lyons, Bxxxxxx Pxxx and the individual authorizing them pertaining to my case
  • the FBI has forged one or more documents in my name in an attempt to access funds awarded in my name through the OIG Hotline and the ODNI
  • the FBI has applied for and been granted a "no fly" order from a judge regarding me, connected to the FBI's knowingly fake messaging and communications alleging that I have a boyfriend who lives overseas, together with the lies that I have been shopping for a home overseas.  The FBI alleges that these false narratives have been approved by the WH.
  • the FBI has placed a desert mouse within my home, non-native to this area, which the FBI alleges to carry bubonic plague (We do have a non-native desert mouse that has appeared within our home recently, and have not yet had success in removing it.)
  • the FBI claims that a close family member of mine will die rapidly of prostate and pancreatic cancer, both caused by harmful exposures perpetrated by the agency, if he is not provided with treatment.  The FBI claims our whole family has been exposed by the agency to HIV through non-traditional vectors previously described for your Office.
  • the FBI claims that I have brain cancer, in addition to other cancers, caused by harmful exposures perpetrated by the agency, and that I will die rapidly if I am not provided with treatment
  • the FBI claims that my sons are suffering from lymphatic cancer, gastro-esophegeal cancer, and colorectal cancer, all caused by harmful exposures perpetrated by the agency, and that they and MX (whose type of cancer has not been identified to me) will die rapidly if they are not provided with treatment
  • the FBI claims that DoD threats to my sons of arrest, torture, disability and death are severe and ongoing unless they continue to provide knowingly false witness statements on demand.  The FBI alleges that these threats have been approved by the WH.
  • the FBI claims that my sons could easily be killed through scorpion stings comparable to the Bark Scorpion I found and trapped within my home this summer, at least five hundred miles distant from its point of origin
  • the FBI claims that Air Force Hot Shots have been directed to perpetrate arson at one or more of my properties, and even threatens boat arson, alleging once more that these harms have been approved by the WH
  • the FBI claims that my sons are still being directed to cause harm to one another in an effort to silence them as witnesses to their respective agencies' previous crimes against our family.  The FBI alleges that these directives have been approved by the WH.
  • the FBI claims that my youngest son is still being directed to serve as an assassin for an FBI Program previously named for your Office and suggests that his arrest pertaining to these actions may be integral to their conception.  The FBI alleges that these directives have been approved by the WH.

The FBI appears to allege that a judge has ruled against the agency recently in requiring that Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 23 be upheld, necessitating that I be informed of a class action filed in my name.

Further, the FBI appears to allege that a judge has ruled in my favor pertaining to many other forms of injunctive relief which I have requested.

The FBI appears to allege that the agency is still attempting to harm my whole family as a result, prior to the provision of materials the judge has ordered to be provided to me.

I appear to have had no communication from the OIG Hotline pertaining to class action, FOIA materials, or investigative materials at this writing, at 7:28 PM on October 12, 2024.

This document is to formally confirm that I have no boyfriend, domestically or overseas.  I have engaged in no communication with a boyfriend domestically or overseas.  I have no interest in a boyfriend domestically or overseas.

I hereby contest the claims of any person who suggests otherwise as knowingly, willfully and categorically false.

This is further to confirm that I have engaged in no house hunting internationally, ever.  I have engaged in no communications with anyone who would be facilitating international house hunting and I will not be doing so.

I hereby contest the claims of any person who suggests otherwise as knowingly, willfully and categorically false.

This is further to confirm that neither my family members nor I are engaged in any form of "spying," with the exception of my sons who have been forcibly conscripted into a domestic Program previously named for your Office.  My sons wish to sever all ties to this Program, and to all other concealed programs, and I wish to help them in doing so.

I hereby contest the claims of any person who suggests otherwise as knowingly, willfully and categorically false.

This is further to confirm that I have purchased no "suspicious" or dangerous item on Amazon.

I hereby contest the claims of any person who suggests otherwise as knowingly, willfully and categorically false.

This is further to confirm that I have viewed no explicit materials on any platform. (My recent viewing of films on Xfinity has included about one-third of Beauty and the Beast, five minutes of "It Ends With Us" -- which I will not be continuing due to lack of quality, and approximately half of The Fellowship of the Ring.)

I hereby contest the claims of any person who suggests otherwise as knowingly, willfully and categorically false.

Thank you for allowing me to document these concerns with your Office.  Please note that this list of threats is by no means comprehensive.

Most respectfully,

Lane MacWilliams

* Please allow me to once again extend the disclaimer that many threats received by me and extended by the FBI are unsubstantiated by me at this time.  I regret that I am unable to assess the credibility of every threat extended by this agency or their affiliates, and also that I am not in a position to judge the likelihood of their manifestation.  Having said that, many of the FBI's threats toward my family in the past have manifested in real world harms.  As a result, I believe that FBI threats extended to me must be viewed as potentially substantive.

No comments:

Post a Comment