My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, October 5, 2024

False Claims and Helicopter Flyovers

 1.  You had a double helicopter flyover yesterday evening at 7:21 PM, October 4, 2024.  Is that correct?

Answer:  Yes, it is.  Two helicopters flew over my residence of 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA 94028 at 7:21 PM on October 4, 2024 at an elevation of approximately 300 feet.  They appeared to be military aircraft.

2.  Are you receiving threats of further coerced witness statements from your sons and MG today?

Answer:  Yes, I am.  

3. Has President Biden refused to release your sons and MG from the Pxxxxxx Program?

Answer:  Yes, he has refused.

4.  Your sons and MG have been faced with repeated visits from pairs of uniformed DoD officers demanding false witness statements from them in the name of "national security."  Is that correct?

Answer:  These are the allegations the FBI has made.

5.  But in truth, isn't the issue that President Biden may have compromised himself within materials that are now due to you through the Freedom of Information Act?  And further, isn't the issue that President Biden should never have authorized the forced "recruitment" of the sons of an FBI whistleblower with the intent of coercing false statements from them?

Answer:  Those are two major issues, and there may well be more.

6.  The President has apparently authorized the torture of your sons and MG, is that correct?

Answer:  Yes, it is.

7.  Do you know the content of the latest false statements coerced from them?

Answer:  The FBI claims that they have something to do with a "reactor," which I assume to be a nuclear reactor -- although who knows?  But if the President is directing the FBI to make false claims about terrorism against my family, then that could correspond to a knowingly fake narrative created by corrupt law enforcement.

8.  Hasn't the DoD also forced your sons to falsely testify to other crimes as well?

Answer:  Yes, according to the FBI, they have been forced to lie about their childhoods as well as to extend false allegations pertaining to some form of "espionage."

9.  And this may relate to IP that the FBI has itself misappropriated and sold?

Answer:  Yes, it may.

10.  And this crime may have been committed against two of your family members?

Answer:  Three, if you include me.

11.  Then, additionally, hasn't the FBI threatened to wrongfully implicate your family members of Pxxxxxx Program crimes?

Answer:  Oh, yes.  Many, many times.

12.  So, we basically see a grab bag of false accusations, one more serious than the next, in a wide array of areas that would strain credulity even on the face of it.  What is the likelihood that one person would ever be involved in the commission of so many unrelated serious crimes?

Answer:  The chances of that are almost zero.  I would venture to guess that it has never happened.

13.  The FBI has appeared to suggest that ten people have been listed as primary "targets" of the agency because of what they know about certain malfeasance.

Answer:  Yes, it has.  The agency has repeatedly claimed that there are ten.

14.  Do you know who they are?

Answer:  I believe that five of them are members of my family.  I believe that three of them are investigators.  And I believe that one of them is referred to as an "accountant," -- someone who provided detailed financial information to the Supreme Court regarding my case.

15.  Who is the tenth person?

Answer:  There may be someone else within the DOJ who is aware of my case and attempting to ensure that it be handled according to the just application of the rule of law.

16.  Did the FBI make a threat of "poisoning" the person identified by the agency as the "accountant" regarding this matter?

Answer:  They did, and I hope it hasn't happened. Perhaps this dialogue will prevent it from happening.

17.  Has this list of top "targets" been authorized by the President?

Answer:  I would be shocked if that had not happened.

18.  So what needs to be done to ensure the safety of investigators, the "accountant," an advocate within the DOJ, and your family members?

Answer:  They need to document their experience in as much detail as they can, and they need to make others aware of that documentation on the chance that anything should happen to them.  That's a reasonable insurance policy against harm.

19.  How is your family doing in Yellowstone National Park this week?

Answer:  The FBI appears to have alleged that they are experiencing dizziness due to wrongful Dxx deployment against them within the hotel.  And I have received specific threats from the FBI pertaining to their travel throughout  Other than that, I hope they are alright.

20. You will be providing their flight information to the OIG Hotline as soon as you receive it.

Answer:  Yes, I will.

21.  Will you please update us on their return home?

Answer:  Of course I will.

Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment