My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, October 6, 2024

Statement of Appeal, If Appropriate


OIG Hotline, the FBI alleges that a particular Justice has authorized terrible harm to me on the basis of knowingly false allegations put forward by the FBI — allegedly pertaining to wrongful Pxxxxxx Program allegations relating to our family home in Massachusetts.   My sons have once again been coerced to extend complete lies, according to the agency itself, as the result of repeated visits by two uniformed DoD personnel demanding false statements from each of them as a “national security matter.”

Who authorized these coercive visits to my sons and MG, which were, it is alleged, accompanied by death threats from my sons’ handlers?

Who sought to justify the assassination of an FBI whistleblower in this manner?

And who will now acknowledge to the Court that these lies were directed by the person who also authorized their creation and aggregation?

Is this someone who would stand to benefit financially from my demise?

Politically?

In other ways?

I will appreciate a rigorous appeal in this matter. The fact that a member of the Court allegedly sentenced me to death in absentia for crimes of which I know nothing whatsoever represents a terrible failure of jurisprudence within our country.

And what am I to make of the FBI’s allegation that the “re-opening” of a sweepstakes to meet certain political candidates at the highest level, sent to me at 10:22 AM this morning via email, is accompanied by a plan of assassination toward me involving a shooting, allegedly approved by the same politician who directed the coercion of my sons and the placement of wrongful Pxxxxxx Program “evidence” through the DoD?

The conflicts of interest in this circumstance, if the FBI’s assertions about false evidence presented to the Court anre to be believed,  are stunning. They cannot be justified, overlooked, or ignored.

No government should be perpetrating murder for profit. No White House should be condoning, directing, or authorizing it.

And, if the FBI’s allegations about the agency’s false reporting in this matter have been committed, this malfeasance — on the part of everyone involved — should be exposed and redressed.

Please consider this my Statement of Appeal should the FBI’s account of wrongdoing by the agency and its leadership represent a credible and factual account.

Most respectfully,



Lane MacWilliams

P.S. -- Please allow me to once again extend the disclaimer that many threats received by me and extended by the FBI are unsubstantiated by me at this time.  I regret that I am unable to assess the credibility of every threat extended by this agency or their affiliates, and also that I am not in a position to judge the likelihood of their manifestation.  Having said that, many of the FBI's threats toward my family in the past have manifested in real-world harms.  As a result, I believe that FBI threats extended to me must be viewed as potentially substantive.

No comments:

Post a Comment