My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Power Outage Apparently Threatened by FBI

OIG Hotline, because of the fact that the FBI appears to be threatening a major power outage tonight and tomorrow, I am sending you documentation dated October 9, 2024 at this time.

That way, my communications to you will not be obstructed at a critical time.

I may add an essay or further documents after I have forwarded the substance of current communications.

Most respectfully,

Lane MacWilliams

* Please allow me to once again extend the disclaimer that many threats received by me and extended by the FBI are unsubstantiated by me at this time.  I regret that I am unable to assess the credibility of every threat extended by this agency or their affiliates, and also that I am not in a position to judge the likelihood of their manifestation.  Having said that, many of the FBI's threats toward my family in the past have manifested in real world harms.  As a result, I believe that FBI threats extended to me must be viewed as potentially substantive.




No comments:

Post a Comment