My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Statement of Appeal, October 1, 2024

OIG Hotline, please accept this Statement of Appeal, dated October 1, 2024.  

The FBI has appeared to allege that the agency has forged one or more affidavits or statements utilizing my name, my signature, my voice or my image.

This must be the explanation for renewed aggression at the Hyver's property, in addition to highly elevated ionizing radiation within my home (please see below), extremely poor air quality interior to my home, and elevated radon -- all of which appear to be caused by the FBI or its affiliates on the basis of knowingly falsified documentation.

Clearly, without open communication with investigators and attorneys representing my case, I remain at a profound disadvantage with regard to the FBI's perpetration of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting.

The FBI is capable of forging documents and handwriting, creating fake photos, producing AI-generated video co-opting my image and AI-generated audio co-opting my voice, coercing falsified witness statements, falsifying location information, and the list goes on.

When I no longer am protected by my Constitutional right to examine false accusations regarding my conduct, I have very little opportunity to defend my own life and the lives of my family members.

When Court processes are conducted in secret, without my ability to face my accusers and learn of the falsehoods they are extending, the potential for unjustified harm perpetrated by the FBI and its affiliates becomes almost unlimited.

This document is to confirm that none of my affidavits or witness statements ever disclosed any unlawful or dishonorable activity, communications, conduct or intention on my part for the simple reason that I never engaged in any of these.

All of my actions, communications, conduct and intentions continue to be lawful and honorable in every way, shape and form. (This is confirmed daily within my Wifi access log, so this documentation is readily available within my gmail account on a regularly updated basis.)

I hereby contest the claims of any person who suggests otherwise as knowingly, willfully and categorically false.

I will observe that this morning I viewed an autonomous sniper device for the first time, ready to be installed at my neighbor's property.  Given that I am a highly honorable person who is endeavoring to support the Constitutional freedoms of the American electorate, this was a shocking experience.

It appears clear to me that my FOIA reports and investigative reports of the OIG Hotline and the ODNI must be conveyed to me on an urgent basis, or my family members and I cannot survive this ordeal.

Can the Court now please reinstate all Orders for Injunctive Relief extended in my favor, ensuring that reports be conveyed to me immediately?

Can a Stay against additional false claims please be enforced?

I respectfully request advocacy regarding my family members' fundamental safety and my own, none of which can be supported without the immediate provision of reports as approved directly by the Honorable Justice originally granting my petitions for injunctive relief.

Please file an appeal based on this statement on an immediate basis, while still preserving Orders for Injunctive Relief in my favor, so that my family members' lives and my own can be preserved.

Thank you for your urgent intervention in this matter.

Most respectfully.

Lane MacWilliams

Ionizing radiation measures within my home on October 1, 2024:



No comments:

Post a Comment