My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, July 8, 2022

FBI Instigation of Spurious Lawsuits Against "Targets of Interest"

 

To the Office of the Inspector General Hotline, U.S. DOJ:

This is to convey to the OIG Hotline an interesting legal circumstance which I believe will prove to implicate the FBI of malfeasance regarding its "target of interest" program.

Our neighbors have sued my husband and me over a water drainage issue.  My husband, who is an exceptionally patient person, has been handling this matter -- and I have had almost no exposure to it.  My husband has mentioned to me that plaintiff xxxx xxxxxxx has refused multiple attempts on the part of the insurance companies to settle the suit, and that a jury trial is currently scheduled for September.

Over time, I have become aware of the fact that Infragard often compensates the neighbors of "targets of interest" to sue them over trivial matters.  The intent seems to be harassment and impoverishment of "targets," with a goal of divesting them of their property.

It gradually became clear to me that our neighbor xxxx xxxxxxx was behaving in a highly unusual manner with regard to this suit, opting repeatedly to engage in conflict and consistently refusing opportunities to resolve the matter.

Recently, my stalker has extended many threats to me regarding a "runaway jury," presumably referencing jury members corrupted through threats and bribes, and suggesting that he could readily impoverish my family through this leverage. 

I indicated in the "Notes" section of my Pegasus-hacked iPhone that I felt it was likely all of the attorneys involved in this matter have been in communication with the FBI/Infragard, and that they may resultantly have violated regulations pertaining to the California State Bar regarding attorney/client privilege and other ethics rules.

Last week, my husband indicated to me that there was a sudden change of heart on the part of our neighbors, and that they we're inclined to settle matter out of court.  I believe our insurance company offered to pay them 12k.

I explained to my husband that any settlement on the part of the insurance company would probably constitute insurance fraud, given my high degree of suspicion that the FBI instigated the suit, and the corresponding likelihood that multiple parties have been compensated for their actions by Infragard.  And I made note of this observation in my iPhone as well.

Suddenly, all the attorneys have gone silent, and I believe this silence is the result of my knowledge of the corruption present in this legal action.

If I'm correct, the attorneys could easily be disbarred for their actions.  And beyond this, the xxxxxxxx have likely preyed upon us as their neighbors for pay.

I do not believe this matter will come to trial.  The FBI's secrecy agreements are rendered null and void in court settings, and it would be fairly trivial to expose the origins of this lawsuit with xxxx and xxxxx xxxxxxx under oath.

Because I will not agree to engage in any manner of insurance fraud -- which any insurance settlement would entail -- I believe the xxxxxxxx will be forced to withdraw the suit altogether.  Yet, the withdrawal itself will certainly suggest that the origins of the lawsuit are without merit, and likely involving corrupt directives from the FBI.

I will keep the OIG Hotline apprised of developments in this matter.

Of greater importance than our individual circumstances in this case is the possibility of a programmatic agenda within the FBI of harassing and impoverishing "targets of interest" through spurious lawsuits and potentially corrupted court processes.

I doubt the FBI is accustomed to being caught perpetrating these harms.

That may be about to change.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment