My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, July 24, 2022

I OBJECT

There is evidence that my stalker, together with direct assistance from his affiliates within the FBI, has hacked my phone with Pegasus software, giving him effective control of all of my cell phone's functions.  Through this control, he continues to extend to me daily threats toward my family members and myself.

Recently, since the ODNI has received my Freedom of Information Act request, my stalker has utilized his hack of my cell phone to suggest that he and his allies will unlawfully attempt to withhold an AI-generated film co-opting my likeness from materials responsive to that FOIA request fulfillment.  This film, it bears repeating, has been utilized liberally by the FBI to defame me in myriad settings.  

The viciousness and malice with which this defamation scheme have been undertaken are truly stunning, in my opinion.  And I'm not quite sure how the FBI Director Christopher Wray could recover any modicum of public trust after systematically attacking honorable American citizens in this manner.

Here is a portion of my stalker's suggestion that this tape should be "erased" through "tape cleaning."



After asking repeatedly for my "silence," presumably about the FBI's original crimes of falsified law enforcement reporting, followed by the agency's crimes of defamation, my stalker then goes on to suggest that I should "tell no one" about the "blank tape" he intends me to receive as fulfillment of my FOIA request.

My stalker then proceeds to explain to me that he would like to give me "cash back" and make me a "kajillionaire" in return for my silence.


 
If I refuse, he suggests my family members and I will face "annihilation" through DEW assault perpetrated through the FBI's wielding of a DEW apparently known as "the thrower."


Where do I begin in conveying how offensive all of this is to me?  All of it.

First, if it is true that the FBI has been weaponizing AI-generated films bearing the likeness of "targets of interest" with the express intention of ruining their good names and all they hold dear, it is fair to say that

I OBJECT.

Second, if it is true that the FBI has been assailing the reputations, livelihoods and lives of millions of law-abiding Americans in this manner, with an over-representation of Democrats and journalists, for anti-democratic objectives, it is fair to say that

I OBJECT.

Third, if it is true that the FBI has knowingly manipulated forty-one million otherwise sane Americans into believing in far-right conspiracy theory with the express intention of unmaking Constitutional protections of Americans' civil liberties and human rights through knowingly false accusations, it is fair to say that

I OBJECT.

Fourth, if it is true that my stalker, his affiliates within the FBI, FBI contractors, or anyone associated with this scheme believes that I can be "bought off" for any form of remuneration on God's green earth, it is fair to say that

I OBJECT.

Fifth, if it is true that anyone involved in these crimes believes that I would leave millions of virtuous Americans to suffer the ongoing crimes perpetrated against them by apparently lawless segments of the FBI, it is fair to say that

I OBJECT.

Sixth, if anyone involved in perpetrating these crimes against the law-abiding American public believes that I can be threatened into silence, it is fair to say that

I OBJECT.

Seventh, if anyone doubts my commitment to President Biden, the Honorable Avril Haines of the ODNI, or the investigators of the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice, the good people within the United States Congress and the American people as a whole, it is fair to say that 

I OBJECT.

Democracy only works when our determination to defend the civil liberties and human rights of one another equals our determination to defend the civil liberties and human rights of ourselves.

I INTEND TO DEMONSTRATE WHAT THAT DETERMINATION LOOKS LIKE.

And I hope I make myself clear.

My emphatic and unequivocal message to my stalker and his cohort within the FBI and elsewhere follows:  

I will have all materials responsive to my FOIA request.  

And I do mean all.

No comments:

Post a Comment