My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, July 19, 2022

To What Extent Is the FBI Compromising Medical Patient Privacy and Safety Through Leverage Rendered by Infragard?

 This email was sent this afternoon to Ms. Ana Tuifua, Privacy Analyst at Sutter Health:

July 19, 2022

Ana, please be apprised that I have granted permission for the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. DOJ and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence to speak with PAMF staff regarding recent communications from the FBI and/or Infragard.

I have informed Dr. Winona Tan of these permissions via online message, and I will inform Prissy in PAMF Imaging by phone message, but I formally request that you forward the attached documents to both Dr. Tan and Prissy on an immediate basis.

Your contact information has been provided to the OIG Hotline Investigations Division and the ODNI for investigative follow up.

This action does not represent a lack of faith in your investigative efforts.  Rather, it reflects the concern that privacy and safety violations of patients as currently being perpetrated by the FBI/Infragard may represent broad-scale civil rights violations of concern to federal agencies engaging in oversight of the FBI's conduct.

Thank you very much for your cooperation in this matter.

I do appreciate your ongoing efforts to establish a privacy and safety protocol within PAMF which will ensure that my rights to safely and securely access medical care at PAMF are protected and upheld.

Sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

A nineteen page document relating to the matter above was sent to the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice in care of the OIP from lmacwilliams7417@gmail.com at 5:04 p.m. Pacific time, and to selected recipients within the OIP at 5:07 p.m. Pacific time, with copies forwarded to lanemacwilliams@gmail.com and lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment