My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, July 27, 2022

My Conversation Today With A "Target of Interest" in Georgia

This is to publicly document a conversation I had today with a Ms. Patricia Jefferson, whose number I obtained from the "Targeted Justice" website for targeted individuals online.  This was my first conversation with Ms. Jefferson, and she expressed a number of opinions that do not reflect my own.  Because the FBI has demonstrated a willingness to edit and alter recorded dialogue in order to engage in falsified law enforcement reporting, I recorded my side of my conversation with Ms. Jefferson.  I will be delighted to make this recording available to the OIG Hotline or the ODNI upon request.

I initiated the call to Ms. Jefferson, because I have decided to reach out to as many people as possible with the information that the FBI's Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative and its affiliated "target of interest" program seem to be based on local falsified law enforcement reporting that is compensated by the FBI/Infragard.

Ms. Jefferson sounds as though she has suffered a great deal at the hands of the FBI, including, in her view, a cancer misdiagnosis that led her to receive three months of unnecessary chemotherapy.  Certainly, for the FBI to intervene in the objective medical care of "targets of interest" represents an indefensible act.  (For more information on this subject, see my following post, "Moral Courage in Medical Care.")  It is not possible for me to ascertain whether this intervention occurred in Ms. Jefferson's case, though it sounds possible.

I encouraged Ms. Jefferson always to commit to peaceable solutions, even when she felt at her limit.  Because she mentioned having received a concealed carry permit and feeling at her wits end following her final chemotherapy treatment, I emphasized the importance of maintaining non-violence at all times and in all situations.  

If it seemed to me that Ms. Jefferson was at any risk of harming herself or others, I would reach out to the authorities.  Instead, it sounds as though Ms. Jefferson went through a psychological crisis at the point of her final chemotherapy treatment.  It sounds as if this coincided with her discovery that her original pathologist's report had been false -- and that she had never, in fact, suffered from lymphoma.

She sounds currently to be disinclined to consider anything other than peaceful approaches in response to her situation.

I encouraged Ms. Jefferson to always keep faith in the good people within our country and the virtuous people within our government -- and I specifically mentioned President Biden as attempting to illuminate for the American public the current struggle between autocracy and democracy as it is currently being waged within the United States.

Ms. Jefferson spoke positively of President Biden and of Stacey Abrams as well, leading me to believe she may be a Democrat in a predominantly Republican area of Georgia, just north of Atlanta.

I explained to Ms. Jefferson that I felt President Biden had intervened on my behalf to ensure my safety and protect my life, and that I gave him, as well as others within the federal government, tremendous credit for standing in defense of democracy and the Constitution in the face of those within the FBI who would violate the civil liberties and human rights of other Americans.

I expressed to Ms. Jefferson that my own solutions are determinedly peaceful.  I told her that I believed this approach was necessary for all "targets of interest."  The principles we must hold to as those who have been unconstitutionally targeted through wrongful inclusion in the Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative must be much higher than those of the individuals who have assailed us.

It is only in committing to peaceable response to this predation that we will be able to illuminate the truth of the malfeasance of wayward segments of the FBI.

Again, I hold unequivocally to peaceful, non-violent action in illuminating the wrongs currently being committed by portions of the FBI in engaging in falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.

I believe Ms. Jefferson to be in a relatively stable and calm frame of mind at the current time.  Therefore, I do not believe it is appropriate for me to inform the authorities of any imminent risk to her own safety or that of others in her community.

Ms. Jefferson is lonely, as are many "targets of interest," having experienced a type of predation which appears to be intended to sever their social supports and structures within the community.

Certainly, "targets of interest" need to attempt to support one another in establishing the means of bringing the peril of falsified law enforcement reporting to public awareness.

Democracy requires that we reach out to one another in good faith and attempt to build communities based on a fundamental commitment to the truth.

Certainly, part of this is letting "targets of interest" know that they are not alone -- that others care about them -- that they are important to their families, their communities, and our country.

Compassion is called for, in my opinion, along with expressions of peaceable support.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct,

Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment