My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, July 25, 2022

The Safety of Whistleblowers

My stalker is threatening to send an FBI agent or a member of local law enforcement to my door in order to "talk things over" with my husband and/or me.

I risk stating the obvious when I say that this is a wildly misbegotten idea.

To review the facts, it appears that members of the FBI have engaged in egregious abuses of power by falsifying law enforcement reporting concerning my family.  Further, it appears that FBI personnel did so at the direct instruction of my stalker, who is a leading member of the far right, a human trafficker, a ranking leader of Russian-affiliated organized crime within the United States, and the head of an alt right militia, according to those who know him well.

It seems that the FBI paid one or more San Mateo County Sheriff's deputies to knowingly falsify SMC Sheriff's Office Case Report #19-11840, which a deputy later attempted to "replace" with rewritten report #20-02355.

Of concern to our democracy, it would appear that the FBI and local law enforcement have knowingly broken myriad laws toward us as part of broad-scale corruption of the Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative and the FBI's affiliated "target of interest" program.

My husband and I stand as unintended whistleblowers of this corruption.

Now, in defense of the rule of law, the President, the ODNI's Director Avril Haines, and the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. DOJ are insisting that my FOIA request be fulfilled.

This is decidedly not the time for the FBI or local law enforcement personnel to be seeking to speak directly with my husband or myself.

I have expressed many times that my husband and I will welcome into our home or office any investigator from the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice at any time.  That offer remains in place and will remain in place indefinitely.  It is our belief that the OIG Hotline is committed to integrity, truthfulness, and the rule of law in its investigative initiatives.  My husband and I fully support this Office's approach to its critical efforts in defense of our democracy.

Unfortunately, we cannot extend the same trust to anyone from the FBI or local law enforcement at this time, were they to attempt to contact us over the phone or in person.

Criminal members of law enforcement do not want to get caught.  They are loathe to have their crimes against the law-abiding public revealed.  Attempts on the part of law enforcement members to cover up their own malfeasance are common in such circumstances.

Having said that, the FBI's lies will not rescue the FBI from the FBI's lies.

Law enforcement should hold a respectful distance from my entire family at this time, with the operative words here being respectful and distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment