My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, July 25, 2022

The Hour at Hand

At four a.m. last night, I witnessed five men outside of my home.  (My stalker has alleged there were seven on the property, and, if so, I stand corrected.)  Dressed in black and exchanging hand signals and whispers, it is fair to say that these men did not seem to wish me well.

Were they FBI affiliates who had been contracted to harm me, as my stalker alleges?

I reside in one of the safest neighborhoods on the planet, so it seems my status as an FBI whistleblower may have drawn unique risks to my family.

Materials responsive to my Freedom of Information Act request are reported to be en route to me at this time -- the same materials that will almost certainly provide proof of corruption of the the FBI's Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative and the FBI's affiliated "target of interest" program.

Is it true, as my stalker, alleges, that the FBI would prefer me to suffer grievous harm in advance of this mailing's arrival?

What I can tell you is that -- listening to the whispers of predatory FBI affiliates at 4:00 a.m. -- one marvels at the perfidy of men.

Because, even though the Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative and the FBI's affiliated "target of interest " program draw billions of dollars in Congressional budget appropriations yearly, there is no amount of money that is worth the victimization of innocents.

None.

Do paid killers know the worth of human soul?

Probably not.

But I believe that this struggle for the truth of the FBI's crimes of falsified law enforcement reporting against law-abiding American citizens represents the source of our struggle for, as President Biden has so insightfully expressed it, the soul of our country.

I don't have para-military training or a badge or a kevlar vest.

But I have a steadfast faith in God.  I have an unwavering belief in my President, a grateful confidence in Director Haines of the the ODNI, and a heartfelt trust in the courageous investigators of the Office of the Inspector General Hotline.

I have a belief in the power of the Truth over disinformation, principles over personal profit, integrity over convenience, loyalty over self-interest, compassion over cruelty.

And I must hope these gifts are sufficient to the hour at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment