My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, July 14, 2022

Does Anyone Else Think It Odd that PG&E Has an EMF Department?

 

Yesterday afternoon, when I was speaking to Andrea in Customer Service at PG&E, I was surprised when she suggested addressing the elevated RF radiation at our power pole and meter by sending a referral to PG&E's "EMF Department."

EMF stands for electromagnetic frequency, for those of you who, like me, are not civil or electrical engineers.  It includes pulsed RF radiation of the kind being rather mysteriously generated at my power pole at higher levels than at any other power pole in my neighborhood.

Is it coincidental that this rather improvised, off-kilter transformer box, suspended from my power pole, also looks like no one else's in my neighborhood?  There are red, green, yellow and blue wires spilling out of the base of this box to make it look like the project of some gifted high-schooler mad scientist creating a messy project in his garage.





Something is decidedly wrong with PG&E's servicing of our residential account, as PG&E Customer Relations Representative Felicia Smith has told me she is engaging in rather extraordinary efforts to gain permission from upper management to bill our 2022 solar account based on 2021 power generation.  This is due to some unnamed "safety concern," which Ms. Smith acknowledges has manifested concerning PG&E's servicing of our account.

Is this "safety concern" related to the communications between PG&E and the FBI/Infragard regarding our account?  Ms. Smith acknowledges these communications, but she tells me she is not authorized to disclose them.  

Why would that be?

Is it because the FBI has instructed PG&E to engage in retaliatory and unlawful actions in the servicing of our account as a direct result of my serving as a whistleblower of corruption within several major programs within the FBI?  Is it because I know about the FBI's corruption of the Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative and its affiliated "target of interest" program?  Is it because I know that Counterintelligence agents within the FBI are engaging in egregiously falsified law enforcement reporting against law-abiding American citizens for anti-democratic purposes?  Is it because I know that "targets of interest" are disproportionately represented by Democrats and journalists?

All of this brings me back to the mysterious "EMF Department" within PG&E.  Is the "EMF Department" responsible for manifesting any aspect of the FBI's "target of interest" program being perpetrated against the law-abiding American public?  Does PG&E accept payment tendered via Infragard in return for PG&E's actions toward those "targets"?  How much payment?  In what form?  Does PG&E classify those payments as "non-monetary compensation"?  Is any of this reported to the IRS as taxable income?

Friends, the "EMF Department" within PG&E is supposed to call me in response to my complaint about elevated RF radiation within my home.

When they do, will  PG&E's "EMF Department" personnel demonstrate transparency and accountability when I ask them about their actions as "partners" in the FBI's unconstitutional "target of interest" program, given PG&E's role as signatory to Infragard?

I will report back here with the honesty and integrity our democracy demands.

Lane MacWilliams

The above material was sent to the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice in care of the OIP as part of a communication regarding the following: the possible significance of PG&E's EMF Department; threats received pertaining to a legal matter relevant the the FBI's "target of interest" protocol.  This communication, with an eight-page attachment, was sent to the OIG Hotline from lmacwilliams7417@gmail.com at 6:29 pm Pacific time, and to selected recipients within the OIP at 6:39 pm Pacific time, with copies forwarded to lanemacwilliams@gmail.com and lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment