My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, July 28, 2022

Safety Concern -- Neighbor xxx xxxxxx; PG&E

 July 28, 2022

To the Office of the Inspector General Hotline, U.S. DOJ:

I regret that I seem to be calling on your heroic selves for rescue quite regularly.

It would seem that the FBI and its affiliates are determinedly unhappy with my whistleblower role in pointing out corruption of the Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative and the FBI's affiliated "target of interest" program through falsified law enforcement reporting.

It appears that there are two sources of extremely high RF radiation emissions that are effectively bombarding our residence at night.

The first source is that of the unusual PG&E "transformer box" that is dangling from our power pole, as previously described.  PG&E's "EMF Department" never contacted me, as Customer Service promised they would -- so I'm left to assume the exposures are intentional.  I am under the impression that PG&E's role as signatory to Infragard may have direct significance vis a vis the activities of the "EMF Department."

If it is possible for the OIG Hotline to argue for an immediate mitigation of these PG&E-caused exposures, I would be most grateful.

Having said that, the highest levels of RF radiation are currently being emitted from our neighbor xxx xxxxxx's property at xx Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA. 94028.  They are elevated during the day, but they are off-the-gauge high at night.

My stalker has recently repeatedly conveyed that xxx xxxxxx has been conscripted into service with regard to DEW deployment at the direction of his FBI handler, suggesting that there is a device of some kind that is "below ground level" from xxx's perspective, but located at the point at which xxx's property "overlooks" our own.

It is obviously distressing when neighbors feel compelled to assail one another through these secretive and damaging means.  One would hope that strong ethics and integrity would prevent such assaults from ever occurring.

It does seem as though we need some assistance in persuading xxx xxxxxx to stop cooperating with the demands of his FBI handler in this regard.

My family's health is invaluable, obviously, and I don't feel we should have to die over my principled stance as an FBI whistleblower and a FOIA requester.  It would be helpful if xxx and his handler could recognize that I'm fighting for his democracy, too.  This is hardly a self-serving endeavor.  I can't help but wish the neighbors could shield us from gratuitous assaults.

Thank you for any and all protective efforts in which you are able to engage at this time.

With appreciation,

Lane MacWilliams




No comments:

Post a Comment