My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, July 24, 2022

Those Who Are Honorable, Just, and Worthy of the Public Trust

 Last night, at 12:58 a.m., a large white GMC-type van pulled over at the top of my driveway at 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA and parked.

What was unusual about this?

The amount of traffic on Vista Verde Way at this hour was ... exactly zero.

What else?

This particular van has shown up at my property before, bearing Florida plates LLIJ12, at times that coincide with my stalker's threats pertaining to the use of some type of device known as "the thrower," a DEW of some type, according to him, which requires approximately a day and a half to "charge," and which can cause acute and lasting injury of the type sustained by Ms. Olivia Troye, a former homeland security adviser to the White House, along with a senior member of the National Security Council, as described in a 60 Minutes interview, here:  https://www.cbsnews.com/news/havana-syndrome-white-house-cabinet-60-minutes-2022-02-20/.

What else?

The van rapidly drove away with its lights off as soon as my husband went outside to investigate its presence.

My stalker has alleged that the DEW purportedly carried within this vehicle is capable of "annihilating" those it targets.

I'm inclined to believe him.

But does "annihilating" those American citizens with courage, insight, and a profound commitment to democracy sound like the right thing to do for our country?

Does "targeting" law-abiding Democrats and journalists sound lawful or honorable or defensible to those men who are tasked with perpetrating such atrocities?

Does "neutralizing" honorable Americans, in defiance of the rule of law, sound like an act of which our intrepid and principled Commander-in-Chief, President Biden, would approve?

Does Christopher Wray really believe that his attempted silencing of an FBI whistleblower can remain concealed from the public view?

I'm a FOIA requester, not an outlaw.

If the FBI has been engaged in falsified law enforcement reporting concerning my husband and me as part of its corruption of the Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative and the FBI's affiliated "target of interest" program, I think we have a right to learn the extent of this agency's crimes.

So, I would simply say to FBI Director Christopher Wray, the unconstitutional predation you are attempting to perpetrate against us does not render you honorable.

Your concealed ties to far-right interests within the United States, as exemplified by your reputed acquaintance with my stalker, who is known as a leading member of the far right, do not make you just.

In the absence of your personal commitment to uphold the civil liberties and human rights of all Americans, your public vow to honor the Constitution does not make you worthy.

If the NSARI and the "target of interest" program are lawful and truthful initiatives, Mr. Wray, show them to me, please.

But don't send unmarked vans to my property in the middle of the night, sir.

My family and I are kind, brave, articulate, loyal, compassionate, law-abiding, inquisitive, engaged, principled American citizens.

Those who are honorable, just, and worthy of the public trust among FBI employees, contractors and affiliates alike will strive to protect us from harm.

No comments:

Post a Comment