My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, July 8, 2022

Is the FBI Utilizing Threats of IRS Tax Audits for Political Objectives?

 To the Office of the Inspector General Hotline:

Among the threats I have received from my stalker in recent months is the threat of a "special tax audit."  This threat, as with all others, has been extended through the Pegasus-hack of my iPhone, compromised with the assistance of FBI personnel.

Apparently, when one stands as a whistleblower of corruption within a few major programs within the FBI, one become eligible for this species of "special" attention.

Given the news coverage of Comey's and McCabe's tax audit travails as expressing possible retaliation from the far right, it seems wise to mention this threat at this time.

Thank you for allowing me to document the threat of IRS tax audits as a lever utilized by the far right for political objectives.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment