My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Safety Concern -- Cal Water and PG&E

July 27, 2022

Re: Cal Water; PG&E

To the Office of the Inspector General Hotline, U.S. DOJ and the ODNI:

This is to document that my stalker seems to be advising me, through the Pegasus hack of my cell phone, to leave my home today due to plans of hazardous magnetic ELF exposure from Cal Water's recent underground installation on Vista Verde Way.  Obviously, I am not in a position to leave my home at this time, due to safety concerns.

That said, I will be measuring magnetic ELF regularly, and communicating with the OIG Hotline and the ODNI about any changes to baseline measurements.

I feel it necessary to mention that I have noted out-of-range high measures of RF radiation being emitted from the PG&E power pole on our property, leading to hazardous exposures at night, when we are sleeping in our residence.

PG&E certainly needs to be held accountable for these exposures, and I likely need assistance from the OIG Hotline in communication with PF&E's EMF Department to require that their personnel cease and desist in following unlawful directives extended to them by the FBI in this circumstance.

As an FBI whistleblower, I find my own safety and that of my family to be under active threat, clearly.

I need the prompt fulfillment of all materials responsive to my Freedom of Information Act request.

This delay is placing us in unnecessary peril.  The FBI should not be given any more time in which to disseminate disinformation while assailing us physically.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

The above material was sent to the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice in care of the OIP as part of a communication regarding the following: Safety Concern Regarding Cal Water and PG&E; My Conversation Today With a "Target of Interest" in Georgia;  Moral Courage in Medical Care; An Overthrow of the People's Sovereignty; Why Hasn't San Mateo County Sheriff's Deputy Rick Chaput Yet Been Prosecuted for His Crimes of Falsified Law Enforcement Reporting? This communication, with a twelve-page attachment, was sent to the OIG Hotline from lanemacwilliams@gmail.com at 5:22 pm Pacific time, and to selected recipients within the OIP at 5:24 pm Pacific time, with copies forwarded to lanemacwilliams@gmail.com and lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment