My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, July 25, 2022

Newly Coerced False Witness Statements

OIG Hotline, my stalker suggests that newly falsified witness statements have been coerced from Duncan MacWilliams and Mary Grinnell under DEW assault from FBI affiliates.  My stalker claims that it was on this basis that the FBI intended to attempt a direct dialogue with either my husband or myself today.

In my stalker's assessment, the falsified law enforcement reporting connected to these newly coerced false testaments "turn the world upside down."  I do not know what falsehoods they allege.

I have no way of verifying the information extended to me by my stalker, unfortunately.

The FBI's crimes toward my son and his girlfriend have rendered my communications with them limited.  Any direct information from them concerning their well-being could serve as an invitation for the FBI to harm them further.  As a result, I maintain silence as much as possible for their protection.

I would simply observe that there is only one way to resolve this situation.

And that is with the immediate provision to me of all materials responsive to my FOIA request to the ODNI.

Segments of the FBI are acting in ways that appear to be indistinguishable from organized crime, alarmingly.  The only difference is that this agency is wielding advanced surveillance and harassment technology and highly developed techniques regarding the dissemination of disinformation.

Our democracy cannot survive the sort of "secret police force" which segments of the FBI have come to embody under FBI director Christopher Wray.  Authoritarianism and democracy do not mix.  The lawlessness of the far-right infiltrators within the FBI must be exposed if our Constitution is to be defended, clearly. And criminals with badges who torture law-abiding American citizens with false accusations, intentional defamation, and myriad forms of economic, social and physical predation must be held to account in a court of law.  

When?

Immediately.

It's that urgent.

My husband and I have offered to have any OIG Hotline investigator come to our home or office for any investigation they desire to undertake.  We would welcome them with roses and smiles and alleluias, truly.

We simply ask that the FBI's torture of our family be forcibly halted in the interim.

We simply ask that this agency's lies should cease as the Freedom of Information Act is upheld in this matter.

And we ask that the truth of the FBI's engagement in falsified law enforcement reporting be illuminated, as FOIA requires.

I am deeply appreciative of all of your efforts on our behalf.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment