My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, July 30, 2022

OIG Hotline: Please Ensure That FBI Informants Attorney Tom Still and Dr. Ben Erickson Uphold the Spirit and Letter of the Law in Maintaining Confidentiality

 OIG Hotline, I am informed that the FBI has intended to allege that Dr. Ben Erickson never received my updated permission letter from Attorney Tom Still -- this, with the intention of disseminating defamatory material through a contact within ODNI.  

Please assist in conveying this threat to the Honorable Avril Haines.  I believe that, in their understanding of their liability, these men can be persuaded to follow an ethical and lawful course.

Thank you very much,

Lane MacWilliams

**********************************************************************************

Email Documentation:

Friday, July 29, 2022 at 2:14 p.m.

From: Lane MacWilliams (lanemacwilliams@gmail.com)

To:  Jennifer Still (JStill@hinshaw-law.com)

cc: Tom Still (tstill@hinshaw-law.com)

Dear Attorney Jennifer Still,

Please find herewith a permission letter which replaces that which I provided to you yesterday.

Due to privacy concerns over the long-term, only the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. DOJ has my permission to speak to Dr. Ben Erickson in an investigative capacity concerning this matter -- no one else.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.

I will fax this material to your office shortly in order to verify your receipt of this material.

I appreciate your forwarding it to Dr. Ben Erickson at your earliest convenience.

Thank you for your assistance in this matter,

Lane MacWilliams

Attachment: BRWDCE99495DF01_003085.pdf

*********************************************************************************

Return email:

Friday, July 29, 2022 at 2:53 p.m.

From: Tom Still (tstill@hinshaw-law.com)

To: Lane MacWilliams (lanemacwilliams@gmail.com)

cc: Jennifer Still (JStill@hinshaw-law.com)


Dear Ms. MacWilliams,

Apologies, but we do not represent Dr. Ben Erickson.  We have never represented him.  Perhaps you should reach out to Dr. Erickson directly.

Thomas E. Still

Hinshaw, Marsh, Still and Hinshaw, LLP, 12901 Saratoga Ave, Saratoga, CA. 95070

**********************************************************************************

Return Email:

Saturday, July 30, 2022 at 2:53 p.m.

From: Lane MacWilliams (lanemacwilliams@gmail.com)

To: Tom Still (tstill@hinshaw-law.com)

cc: Jennifer Still (JStill@hinshaw-law.com)


Tom, with all due respect, I am informed that you have engaged in recent online communications with Dr. Ben Erickson regarding the subject of these permissions, as well as with your FBI handler.

Given these events, I heartily suggest that you forward to Dr. Ben Erickson the replacement documentation I have shared with you.

In the event that a null and void permission is misused to disseminate defamatory information concerning me in the future, both you and your FBI handler, as well as Dr. Ben Erickson and his FBI handler, bear whole and separate liability to me.

Consider this your formal notification that, in the event of such a crime being perpetrated, I will hold you to account, and I will ensure that the California Bar is notified of your deceitful actions as well.

Tom, character and integrity are rather central when it comes to the matter of the FBI's utilization of falsified law enforcement reporting in the corruption of the Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative and the FBI's affiliated "target of interest" program.  It is extremely telling to evaluate an attorney's actions in the context of serving as an FBI informant, as you have done in this matter.  How should society respond when an individual who has committed his life to upholding the law choose to violate the rights of another while being compensated by Infragard?  There are some within the U.S. Department of Justice who are attempting to answer this question, a development for which we should all be grateful.  This communication will be copied to those investigators, you should be aware.

I will observe that Attorney Jennifer Still seems to me to be an individual who has conducted herself in a manner that upholds the ethical standards of her profession, and I have appreciated that choice.

Sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

**********************************************************************************

The permission letter herewith is valid and in full force and effect at this time:




No comments:

Post a Comment