My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, July 31, 2022

When Fire Departments Are Signatory to Infragard and An FBI Whistleblower Is Facing Threats of Arson



.


ADDENDUM:  This post has been updated as of August 2, 2022.  The following documentation has been forwarded to the OIG Hotline of the U.S. DOJ.


I am informed that Woodside Fire Protection District Captain Sean Devlin and the Fire Marshal are in ongoing communication with the FBI/Infragard concerning their participation in an arson crime at 45 Vista Verde Way. 

Apparently, there is an intent to set fire to our field, to have a fire department “response,” and to insist on a “medical evaluation” for me at a hospital. The resultant ambulance ride, according to my stalker, is planned to involve a morphine overdose. 

This threat is alleged to be in retaliation for my standing as a whistleblower of corruption of the Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative and the FBI’s affiliated “target of interest” program.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct. 

Lane MacWilliams 




The first two of the letters below were sent to Captain Sean Devlin of the Woodside Fire Protection District on July 8, 2022 and July 11, 2022, following Captain Devlin's unexpected visit to my front door, alongside three of his Fire District colleagues.

The second two letters were sent to Fire Chief Timothy Smith, Scott Thrasher and Chad Absten of the Falmouth, MA Fire Department on July 20 2022 and July 25, 2022.

I will transcribe the text of these emails, for ease of reading, tomorrow.

For now, hopefully, this record will allow my family to sleep safely in our beds despite the myriad arson threats of which I am in receipt this evening.


Sent:  Friday, July 8, 2022 at 10:09 pm
From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com
To: sdevlin@woodsidefire.org

Sean, thank you very much for stopping by the house today, together with your colleagues from the Woodside Fire Protection District.

As I mentioned, I have received threats from FBI affiliates for several years. But, as I have gotten closer to the fulfillment of my Freedom of Information Act request from the FBI -- which I am told reveals corruption of the Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative and the FBI's related "target of interest" program, the threats have escalated.

Obviously, we wish to do all we can to avoid a fire on our property.

That said, I was informed this afternoon that the Woodside Fire Protection District is signatory to Infragard, and, beyond this, that you yourself have an arrangement allowing you to accept individual compensation from Infragard.  I was further informed that the Fire Marshall has a remunerative relationship with Infragard, which is of additional concern to us.  These relationships present clear conflicts of interest given my role as an FBI whistleblower.

Please be apprised that any false denial of dialogue with the FBI and/or Infragard concerning this matter opens up the County, as well as County employees, to criminal and civil liability.  The FBI handlers, clearly, are implicated in this matter as well. 

It's worth noting that FBI personnel will advise you to destroy all evidence of your communications with the agency, but you should preserve these records for your own documentation.  

As I explained to you today, the NSARI and affiliated programs are worth billions in congressional budget appropriations every year, and the FBI  is keenly interested in having those dollar flows continue.

The problem is that these programs are extensively corrupted by falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.  This issue is currently under investigation by the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice.  And the White House is involved as well -- and all praise to President Biden, as well as the heroes within the DOJ on that front.

Obviously, this matter carries with it extremely serious implications  for the future of our democracy.

Sean, the FBI appears to have been involved in some fairly elaborate schemes to keep their programs involving falsified law enforcement reporting intact.  These men are practiced in their techniques and they do not want to be held accountable for their crimes.  Given this reality, we cannot have anyone on the property who is signatory to Infragard at this time.

It's a question of our family's safety and the safety of our property, and I'm sure you can appreciate these very real concerns.

Perhaps my husband and I can find an independent fire safety expert with no ties to predatory federal law enforcement.  This might be our best option in view of the current conflicts of interest.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,
Lane MacWilliams
45 Vista Verde Way
Portola Valley

Sent: Monday, July 11, 2022 at 6:30 pm
From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com
To: sedevlin@woodsidefire.org

Sean, your silence in response to my email of July 9, 2022 confirms for me the likelihood that the Woodside Fire Protection District and the Fire Marshal, and you yourself are signatory to Infragard, as has been alleged to me.

Given the extensive arson threats I have received from FBI affiliates, I find these relationships with the FBI and Infragard to be deeply concerning.

Should there be any fire at my home or on my property, the Woodside Fire Protection District and its personnel would come under immediate scrutiny from investigators at the federal level, and it's important that you understand this.

All of us should be supporting an outcome in which fire is prevented, and lives and property are protected.

I would appreciate your ongoing cooperation in these aims.

Sean, our democracy is important -- not only in the preservation of our own civil liberties and human rights, but also in defense of the rights of others.

Your honesty and integrity on an individual level matter in that defense.

I encourage you and your department to hold to your highest principles, even, and especially, when others may be attempting to separate you from that fortitude.

The truth is that our whole community depends on your ability to turn down offers of personal rewards in favor of our protection.

Those within the FBI who are highly skilled in the preparation and dissemination of disinformation would have you believe that there are "bad Americans" whom you should prey upon through their "target of interest' program.  Fake film, fake photos, edited and misattributed audio, fake messaging, false claims about DNA evidence -- all of these tools are deployed by the FBI in their foray into totalitarian territory.  Deceit is the centerpiece of their efforts.

Yet, these attempts are morally, ethically and legally wrong, and they betray the very fundamentals of our democracy, which insist that we defend the rights of other Americans just as courageously as we defend our own.

Sean, stand strong.  You're important to our country not because of your bank account.  You're important to our country because of your strength of character.  Sometimes that heroism is celebrated, and sometimes it is silent.

But I have to believe it's still there.

Sincerely yours,
Lane MacWilliams

cc: multiple

Sent: July 20, 2022 at 5:44 pm
From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com
To: timothy.smith@falmouthfirema.gov, scott.thrasher@falmouthfirema.gov, chad.absten@falmouthfirema.gov

Gentlemen, I appreciate your allowing me to introduce myself via email. I may have emailed you once last year with regard to arson threats I was receiving at that time, but I feel it is important for me to renew our written dialogue on a current basis.

I stand as an FBI whistleblower regarding corruption of the Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative and the FBI's affiliated "target of interest" program.  These are major federal programs which, you may be aware, draw billions of dollars in congressional budget appropriations each and every year.  Unfortunately for all of us, it appears that the FBI has based these programs on rather extensive falsified law enforcement reporting against law-abiding American citizens.  These crimes appear to be widespread enough that they are currently being investigated an an "insider threat" to our democracy within the U.S. Department of Justice and the ODNI.

As I have approached a critical fulfillment of a Freedom of Information Act request which will demonstrate this falsified law enforcement reporting, the threats extended to my family members and myself have escalated.  Among them are extensive threats of both arson and water damage at our family home, where I grew up, in Woods Hole, at 40 Gansett Rd.

There is strong suspicion that FBI affiliates gained recent entry to our home, and I do not currently have information about their actions while in the interior of the house.

Because a major lever of corruption for the FBI is located within payments tendered by Infragard, I wonder if you can tell me whether the Falmouth Fire Department is signatory to Infragard.

Beyond this, have any FBI affiliates and/or employees engaged in communication with Falmouth Fire Department concerning our property?

This is important information for federal investigators with oversight over FBI conduct.

Please be aware that your truthfulness and full disclosure are important.  Any false denial would open up the Department to unwanted liability.

Here in California, we were alarmed to recently discover that the Chief of our local fire district, in addition to the Fire Marshal, had accepted pay as individual Infragard "informants" in return for "cooperation" concerning their actions -- and the actions of their employees -- toward our property.

Obviously, everyone should be attempting to protect life and property at this time.

My needs are no less urgent in this regard than others', and in truth, they are substantively more pressing.

So, with that in mind, I would appreciate your answering the query above.

Thank you very much for your support for our safety and that of our property,
Lane MacWilliams

cc: multiple
Sent: July 25, 2022 at 5:29 pm
From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com
To: timothy.smith@falmouthfirema.gov, scott.thrasher@falmouthfirema.gov, chad.absten@falmouthfirema.gov


Gentlemen, your silence in response to my email of July 20, 2022 confirms for me the likelihood that the 
Falmouth Fire Department, and perhaps key individuals within that Department,  are signatory to Infragard, as has been alleged to me.

Given the extensive arson threats I have received from FBI affiliates, I find these relationships with the FBI and Infragard to be deeply concerning.

Should there be any fire at my home or on my property, the Falmouth Fire Department and its personnel would come under immediate scrutiny from investigators at the federal level, and it's important that you understand this.

All of us should be supporting an outcome in which fire is prevented, and lives and property are protected.

I would appreciate your ongoing cooperation in these aims.

It's worth noting that FBI personnel will advise you to destroy all evidence of your communications with the agency, but you should preserve these records for your own documentation.  

Gentlemen, our democracy is important -- not only in the preservation of our own civil liberties and human rights, but also in defense of the rights of others.

Your honesty and integrity on an individual level matter in that defense.

I encourage you and your Department to hold to your highest principles, even, and especially, when others may be attempting to separate you from that fortitude.

The truth is that our whole community depends on your ability to turn down offers of personal rewards in favor of our protection.

Those within the FBI who are highly skilled in the preparation and dissemination of disinformation would have you believe that there are "bad Americans" whom you should prey upon through their "target of interest' program.  Fake film, fake photos, edited and misattributed audio, fake messaging, false claims about DNA evidence -- all of these tools are deployed by the FBI in their foray into totalitarian territory.  Deceit is the centerpiece of their efforts.

Yet, these attempts are morally, ethically and legally wrong, and they betray the very fundamentals of our democracy, which insist that we defend the rights of other Americans just as courageously as we defend our own.

Gentlemen, stand strong.  You're important to our country not because of your bank account.  You're important to our country because of your strength of character.  Sometimes that heroism is celebrated, and sometimes it is silent.

But I have to believe it's still there.

Sincerely yours,
Lane MacWilliams

cc: multiple

No comments:

Post a Comment