My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, July 22, 2022

Food and Water: The Ingredients of Life

Please note:  a few recent experiences relating to predation perpetrated by the FBI and its affiliates have led me to assume a cautious stance in noting out-of-place details in the course of my daily life.   To suspect food and water of contamination is rather classically paranoid. And one means the FBI has historically utilized of discounting the testaments of "targets of interest" has been to discredit them as paranoid or delusional in their mindset.  

However, when there is objective evidence of food tampering, it seems prudent to make a few inquiries.  And when a water deliveryman leaves more water than a customer has ordered, and more than he documents, in a discrepancy never manifested before, it seems prudent to request more information.

I receive myriad threats each day, not all of which are credible.

My conclusion is that it is necessary to maintain a healthy skepticism regarding threats at the same time one extends questions regarding the origin of discrepancies.  Is it possible to be both skeptical and curious at the same time?

Perhaps Sherlock Holmes was both skeptical and curious?

One wonders.

Do I see food and/or water tampering as likely events?

Absolutely not.  I see them as highly improbable.

But for the record, I also think that, for anyone to send a falsified letter from the ODNI is highly improbable.  (Don't people get arrested for such crimes?)

I also think that, for anyone to ask a physician to violate the privacy and safety regulations surrounding the treatment of patients is highly improbable. (Again, vigorous prosecution would seem appropriate.)

And beyond this, every aspect of falsified law enforcement reporting seems highly improbable to me.  Yet, I have come to believe the FBI is actively engaged in this crime through corruption of the Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative and its affiliated "target of interest" program.

Given this collection of highly unlikely occurrences, I am endeavoring to remain skeptical and curious -- pragmatic and observant -- inquisitive and receptive -- at the same time.

We'll see whether I succeed.

*********************************************************************************


 My family has belonged to the chef's delivery service known as Blue Apron for the past six months or so. Blue Apron has delivered recipes and fresh ingredients to our door, and we, in turn have cooked delectable and enticing meals, with unexpected combinations of spices and sauces that have kept my family delighted with dinnertime.

On Tuesday evening, June 14, 2022, however, while beginning to prepare a Blue Apron entree for my family, I noticed that there had been tampering with packaging and ingredients of our meal. I immediately placed all ingredients in a sealed Ziploc bag and set them aside.

Afterwards, I exchanged several email communications with Blue Apron staff, querying them about what might have gone wrong with this delivery, and wondering about the safety and security of Blue Apron's food ingredients in general.

Unfortunately, I found this company to be less than forthcoming.

One of my most fundamental questions for Blue Apron was "Is your company signatory to Infragard, the civilian arm of the FBI?"

Because I stand as a whistleblower of corruption within several major FBI programs, including the Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative and the FBI's affiliated "target of interest" program, and because I have received threats which are suggestive of "poisoning" attempts, as far-fetched as that may sound to you and me both -- this question seemed prudent.

And, as a yes/no question, it should have been easy to answer.

Unfortunately, after much back and forth involving what seemed to me to be Blue Apron's evasion, Morgan S. from the Blue Apron Customer Service Experience Team provided me with this July 6th statement: 

"...we do not disclose the presence or absence of business affiliations to customers...."

Well, well.

I have a few immediate observations in response to such a statement:

1.  If a meal preparation company such as Blue Apron could reassure a customer that her delivery that demonstrated food tampering did not represent a compromise in the safety of her food through a third party such as the FBI/Infragard, it should be highly motivated to do so.

2.  The nature of Blue Apron's evasive statements likely confirm the company's signatory relationship to Infragard.

3.  One must wonder about the possible purpose for a meal delivery company belonging to the civilian arm of the FBI such as Infragard.  Exactly how is Blue Apron meant to be contributing to national security through its Infragard affiliation?

4.  Morgan S., of Blue Apron's Customer Service Experience Team seems ostensibly to make reference to Infragard as a "business affiliation."  This implies to me immediately that Blue Apron as a company, and possibly individual members of its staff, are being paid for their contribution to "national security interests" as defined by the FBI.

5.  Would that so-called "contribution" to "national security interests" as defined by the FBI involve differential handling of the Blue Apron accounts of "targets of interest"?  

Because Blue Apron has failed to be transparent regarding its likely relationship to the FBI and Infragard, I have placed my family's account on hold for the time being.  

Clearly, any family's relationship with a food provider requires complete trust and open communication.  I regret to say that Blue Apron has failed to meet my expectations when it comes to fundamental disclosure of third-party relationships which could stand in direct conflict of interest with its customers' safety and well-being.

Let's move on to water, the source of sustenance during this hot summer.

My stalker has alleged that both Arrowhead Water and the delivery company for Arrowhead water, "Ready Refresh," are signatory to Infragard.  Beyond this, he has alleged that there is a problem with the Arrowhead water that "Ready, Refresh" has been delivering to our door. 

Is it true, as he alleges, that the "Ready, Refresh" deliveryman is being paid by Infragard to deliver us an altered product, as well as to "report" on any sightings of us through the windows of our home?

The FBI seems fairly desperate to malign and discredit us in advance of the fulfillment of my FOIA request, so I will simply say that I would not put such falsified reporting past their capability or apparent intent.

There appeared to be an experienced water deliveryman at our house today, though I did not recognize him.

When I called "Ready, Refresh" to inquire further about a few details regarding this delivery, they told me that the driver had confirmed that he had delivered seven bottles today.  Our online account confirms that number, shown here at the bottom of this screenshot:



So, it's an interesting discrepancy that he actually delivered nine bottles.

I watched him deliver nine bottles and I watchd him photograph them afterwards.

Here is the driver's photo, available on the "Ready, Refresh" website under our account details:


The interesting thing is that he cropped his photograph to only include seven bottles.

This is my photo, taken immediately after the driver's departure, showing his full delivery:


Now, I've looked over the entire history of our account with "Ready, Refresh" online.  The number of times -- before today -- when a driver left MORE BOTTLES THAN HE DOCUMENTED -- is exactly zero.

That's zero.

It has never happened before today.

I find that notable.

I also find it odd that the driver gave us THE ONLY FULL BOTTLES LOADED ON HIS TRUCK. 

Was ours really the last delivery of his day?  This was mid-day on a Friday.  Do water companies really only load up the truck for a single delivery at a time?  I've never seen this before.

Is it pertinent that my stalker has made many threats over the last two weeks pertaining to drinking water?

At this point, it seems that nothing can be ruled out.

If one threatens to reveal corruption within FBI programs which draw billions of dollars in congressional budget appropriations every year, it appears the FBI and it affiliates are going to pursue every possible avenue to avoid exposure.

OIG Hotline and ODNI, out of an abundance of caution, I will not be slaking my family's thirst with this water for the time being.  

I know you are pursuing many important investigative initiatives.  

But if it seems important to establish whether Arrowhead Water and "Ready, Refresh" are signatory to Infragard -- and beyond this, whether today's driver has been paid to provide falsified "witness statements" to the FBI -- our account number with Ready, Refresh is #0034148544 and it is held under my husband's name, Ken MacWilliams.  Our Blue Apron account is held under my own name, Lane MacWilliams.

We hereby grant you full permission to make any and all necessary inquiries regarding actions that may have been taken by Blue Apron, Arrowhead Water and Ready, Refresh at the direction of the FBI and its affiliates.

We hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct,






Lane and Ken MacWilliams




No comments:

Post a Comment