My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Texts to Sons July 31, 2024; Request for Disqualification of New False Witness Statements from Sons and MG, July 31, 2024

 OIG Hotline, please see below my texts with my older and younger sons today, July 31, 2024.  These communications are also available as attachments sent to your attention within lanemacwilliams@gmail.com with the subject heading ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Texts to D and G, July 31, 2024, sent at 6:31 PM.

Please note that my older son is allegedly being promised "astronaut" status by the FBI in return for knowingly false witness statements about us as his parents today.  And my younger son was allegedly visited by DoD personnel at his home today, who asked him whether he was alone prior to entering his condo and demanding false reporting about us as his parents in the "national security interest."

As a result of these completely unethical events, in addition to the fact that both of my sons and MG have recently experienced torture from the FBI and CIA, I respectfully request the immediate disqualification of all false reporting coerced from these three beloved young people who have already been put through so much.

PLEASE REMOVE THEIR COMMUNICATIONS DEVICES WITH THE CIA, IN THE CASE OF MY OLDER SON, AND THE FBI, IN THE CASE OF MY YOUNGER SON AND MG.  THIS ABUSE WILL NOT BE HALTED UNTIL THE COMMUNICATIONS DEVICES ARE REMOVED.

Every time they are tortured for a new false statement, my husband and I are at risk of being shot, blown up, stabbed, irradiated, or choked to death on unbreathable air.

Please.  Enough is enough.  I have refrained from revealing many, many details online due to my trust that the government will immediately act in my family's best interests at this time in removing all communications devices with corrupted handlers.

BUT THIS IS AN URGENT NEED.  I WILL APPRECIATE IMMEDIATE ATTENTION TO THIS ISSUE.

It goes without saying that the DoD should not be visiting my son at his residence and demanding lies from him about his parents.

We need this cycle halted on an immediate basis, please.  I rely on Vice President Kamala Harris to ensure that these steps are taken as a priority.

I will appreciate all efforts to intervene promptly and decisively on our behalf.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams










No comments:

Post a Comment