My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Statement of Appeal, July 31, 2024

OIG Hotline and ODNI, please see this communication as an email sent to your attention within lanemacwilliams@gmail.com at 7:14 PM this evening, July 31, 2024, with the subject heading ATTN: OIG HOTLINE and ODNI Investigators Re: Statement of Appeal, July 31, 2024.

*****************************************************************************

OIG Hotline and ODNI, please be apprised that it is alleged that both of my sons and MG were pressed by their handlers and the DoD for newly falsified witness statements regarding my husband and myself as their parents today, July 31, 2024.

My older son was allegedly promised "astronaut status," a lifelong dream.

And my younger son was visited at his condominium in San Francisco by DoD personnel asking "Are you alone?" before entering his home and demanding a false statement about my husband and myself as being in the "national security interest."

MG continues to be pressured with regard to compromising films the FBI and its affiliates have aggregated without her knowledge or consent.

Clearly, these three acts of coercion alone stand as a completely unethical breach of both law enforcement and national security standards.

However, added to the DoD's pressuring the three of them today, they have recently experienced torture through radiation, DEW deployment, the withholding of medically necessary care for illnesses caused by the FBI and CIA, and, in the case of my older son, forcible assault on July 19, 2024.

On all of these bases, I file this as a statement of appeal concerning false witness statements provided by my two sons and MG.

This material must be immediately disqualified in order to ensure my husband's fundamental safety and my own.

This document is also to reconfirm and re-attest to all statements extended in previous affidavits for your Office and the ODNI save those which were previously corrected.

Due to sensitive information, I do not believe it is wise to re-send the text of previous affidavits through email or by other means.

Having said that, my husband will also reconfirm and re-attest once more this evening to all statements previously provided within his sworn affidavits.

I hope this may help to contest ongoing falsified reporting while still recognizing the confidentiality needs of others in this circumstance.

I would like to extend my thanks to thosse who have intervened on behalf of the safety and sovereignty of  my family members and myself.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment