My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, July 14, 2024

Wifi Disruptions, July 14, 2024, Presumably Caused by FBI Malfeasance

 OIG Hotline, please be apprised that my Wifi connection to GSQ8 has been disrupted at least twice this afternoon and evening, presumably by the FBI, while my husband has been away from home.

It was alleged to me, as soon as Wifi was restored, that the FBI and/or its affiliates were engaging in online impersonation and falsified communications of some kind intended to prompt an unjustified law enforcement raid at my property.  It is alleged that the intent is, at least partly, to confiscate my records through a wrongful law enforcement deployment of this kind.

For your information, the periods of Wifi disruption of which I am aware occurred between 5:48 and 5:55 PM and 6:46 and 6:47 PM this afternoon and evening, July 14, 2024.

During both periods of time, I was preparing information for your Office via blog and email.

I communicated with no one else, except to my son Graham, to whom I sent a text at 7:03 PM.  I will be forwarding all text and email communications with Graham to your Office shortly, presuming I have the Wifi connection with which to do so.

As always, should the FBI or its affiliates allege any improper, suspicious or unlawful conduct on my part based on false witness statements, online impersonation through co-opting our electronic devices and IP addresses, corrupted photos, AI-generated film, AI-generated audio, false assertions of viewing of inappropriate or unlawful material on cable, television or internet, or any other form of falsified evidence whatsoever, I would respectfully request that such falsehoods be formally disqualified.

I further request, in the event that such false claims have been extended by the FBI or its affiliates, now or in the past, that any settlements or penalties assessed in my name be protected from invasion and/or distribution due to related threats to my family's safety, and indeed our lives, in the event that these violations occur.

Such invasions could not only result in my legal liabiity or my family's harm, but they also could easily result in sustaining the very falsified law enforcement reporting we are attempting to halt.

Please help me break this untenable and unconscionable cycle by preventing any and all malfeasance.

Thank you for your protection of my family's safety and well-being in committing to these safeguards.

And thank you, too, for forwarding this request to the ODNI.

This is to reconfirm that all of my activities, communications, conduct, intentions, subscriptions, purchases, and viewing of videos/films on any platform have been and continue to be lawful and honorable in every way, shape and form.  This is further to confirm that my husband and I possess no firearms and have no intention of possessing, purchasing or acquiring any firearms.  This is further to confirm that neither my husband nor I have caused elevated radiation of any kind within our home or anywhere else.

 I hereby contest the claims of any person who suggests otherwise as knowingly, willfully and categorically false.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

I appreciate your allowing me to extend this documentation to your Office.

And I further wish to express my abiding appreciation for all you are doing to safely and securely convey the FOIA reports and accompanying investigations into my possession in their entirety.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment