My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Documentation Update, July 31, 2024

OIG Hotline and ODNI, please also see new documentation from my husband attesting to statements within previous affidavits.  This content was forwarded to your attention within an email to lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, sent at 1:30 PM today, July 31, 2024, with the subject heading ATTN: OIG HOTLINE and ODNI Investigations Re: KPM Fwd: 1:25 PM 31 July 2024.

This communication, for the sake of redundancy, will also be included below for the remainder of the day:


Thank you for allowing me to extend this additional documentation to your Offices.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

*******************************************************************************


OIG Hotline, this is to reconfirm and re-attest to all statements extended in previous affidavits for your Office, save those which were previously corrected.

Due to sensitive information, I do not believe it is wise to re-send the text of previous affidavits through email or by other means.

Having said that, my husband will also today reconfirm and re-attest to all statements previously provided within his sworn affidavits.

I hope this may help to contest ongoing falsified reporting while still recognizing the confidentiality needs of others in this circumstance.

I would like to extend my thanks to those who have intervened on behalf of the safety and sovereignty of my family members and myself.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment