My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, July 30, 2024

UPDATE: New Documentation for the OIG Hotline and ODNI

UPDATE:  OIG HOTLINE, I am not able to email any documentation that may be considered particularly sensitive or confidential, so I will be attempting to prepare material that avoids any subject that may be considered highly sensitive by the FBI or its affiliate agencies.

I will ensure that my husband's signed material also observes all of the same precautions. 

It seems as though some segment of the FBI may be encouraging newly signed, not notarized, affidavits , with the intention that the FBI and its affiliates could wrongfully justify violence against my husband and/or myself on this basis.

I will endeavor to re-examine all material from this perspective and will document my progress here.

But it is fair to say that I will be reviewing material with extreme caution.

I note that my affidavits within GoogleDocs have been deleted without my participation or consent as of this afternoon.

Oftentimes, this kind of document erasure precedes an assassination attempt by the FBI or its affiliates.

The FBI appears to be alleging this this push for assassination is being directed from above, due to "legacy concerns."  I certainly hope that's not true.

I am trusting Vice President Kamala Harris to protect my family members and myself at this time through her considerable and determined leadership ability.

I believe she has the fortitude to shield us, and I believe it is incumbent upon her to do so.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************


OIG Hotline, I will be providing you with a signed, not notarized, copy of a general affidavit as soon as possible, but by the end of the day tomorrow, July 31, 2024 at the latest.

In addition, I will be providing you with a signed, not notarized, copy of a general affidavit of my husband as soon as possible, but by the end of the day tomorrow, July 31, 2024 at the latest.

I will also be providing your Office with certain new permissions.

Thank you for your patience as we prepare this documentation.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment