My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, July 11, 2024

No Reply from Duncan MacWilliams


OIG Hotline, please be apprised that my son Duncan did not reply to my request for information by 5:00 PM yesterday afternoon.  Here below is a screenshot of my latest communication to him.  I received no answer. 

I hereby contest the claims of any person who suggests otherwise as knowingly, willfully and categorically false.

Today, I texted my husband to inquire whether Duncan had communicated with him about this matter prior to 5:00 PM yesteday, and, as you see from the screenshot below, he replied "no."  I have asked for a screenshot of his communications pertaining to that period of time, and I'm sure he will either provide this or a testament pertaining to the lack of communication from Duncan in further detail.

I will update this post with further documentation from him as soon as it is available to me.

Thank you and the ODNI for disallowing any and all invasion of funds awarded in my name based on knowingly false allegations and falsified law enforcement reporting by the FBI.

Most sincerely,


Lane MacWilliams
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment