My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, July 27, 2024

AirTag Purchases on Amazon

OIG Hotline, please be apprised that, in order to assist in verifying my older son's location throughout the week, I have purchased some AirTags, AirTag holders and clips from Amazon this morning.  This constitutes my first Amazon purchase in weeks, since I have been leery of what appear to have been false claims by the FBI/CIA regarding my account.

Because the FBI/CIA appear to have falsely claimed that I made Amazon purchases using my husband's credit card in the past without his consent, he has previously certified in writing for your Office that I have always had his implicit and explicit consent to use his credit card.

In addition, I informed him of the AirTag purchase in advance yesterday, and he extended an added blessing via text.

It is my hope that these purchases will allow us to independently verify my older son's location at all times, given the fact that the FBI has alleged that he has regularly been forced to participate in Xxxxxxx Program "training" activities, as well as activities intended to compromise his law-abiding status as a means of extracting knowingly false witness statements from him.

I will update your Office regarding our progress in verifying his safety and security through these means.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment