My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Safe Harbor

 OIG Hotline, the FBI claims to me that it has made knowingly false allegations of some kind through a colleague at my husband's workplace, asserting that he or she saw "nuclear codes" on the screen of my husband's cell phone.  Allegedly, on that basis, the White House now plans to allow invasion of funds that have been awarded in my name through the OIG Hotline and the ODNI.

It is difficult to express the despair in seeing the government of one's beloved nation stumble, falter and fail through this type of corruption.

My sons, over the last several days, have allegedly been told by Phoenix Program personnel attempting to corrupt them that they can "kill or be killed."  I don't know who could possibly have approved of such a monstrous agenda toward the sons of an FBI whistleblower, but I can say that it is utterly unacceptable.

We need safe harbor in a nation that has a government of truthfulness and integrity, one that abhors predation toward the innocent, one that preserves proper processes of jurisprudence and freedom of information for the public.

I will take my sons to any safe harbor that will not willfully and corruptly attempt to render them murderers for the government's own profit, extortion and corruption.

And I will appreciate the withdrawal of all claims by our depraved and corrupt FBI of any wrongdoing whatsoever on my husband's part or my own.

Shame on everyone involved in the threatening, torture and harm of my sons and MG.

There can be no justification for such wrongs, ever.

Anyone who authorized such a stratagem should receive severe public rebuke.

Lane MacWilliams


*Please note that the FBI now appears to be corrupting photo files I am attempting to send to your Office's attention.  This appears to have been true for the last week at least.  Between alleged corruption of audio files, video files, and photo files, I am not being left any viable routes to prove my honor and lawfulness to your Office in contesting the knowingly false claims of a corrupt FBI and its corrupt affiliates. This is not the way the justice system is meant to work.  The FBI continues to violate my civil and human rights and those of my family members, and the White House is appears to be willfully and knowingly failing to stop them.

No comments:

Post a Comment