My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, July 5, 2024

Important New Email for the OIG Hotline

OIG Hotline, please see a new email sent to your Office's attention within my account lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, bearing the subject heading "ATTN: OIG HOTLINE and Concerned Others Fwd: Sxxxxxxx Ethics:  Please Forward to the Chief Risk Officer on an Urgent Basis," sent at 6:18 PM.

The first segment, but not the most substantive, of this communication is partially reproduced here for security reasons:

OIG Hotline, the FBI has appeared to allege that eczema or plaque psoriasis is part of the fatal disease caused by Fxxx.  I will be attempting to photograph any such lesions if they appear.

In the meantime, I have sent the communication below to Sxxxxxxx's Ethics Department.

If I am contscted by Sxxxxxxx, I may not be at liberty to relay that communication to you due to confidentiality requirements.

Clearly, there have been deeply serious crimes committed in this matter, and the FBI's allegations that President Biden has attempted to profiteer from my harm are quite serious.  To intentionally disseminate F760 to me as an FBI whistleblower, along with all the other harms perpetrated through a medical establishment on April 26, 2024, represents unconscionable conduct by our Commander in Chief.

 To be clear, I do not approve of any invasion of funds awarded in my name by the OIG Hotline and/or the ODNI.

Any resolution with Sxxxxxxx should be accompanied by resolution of myriad other harms as well.  With prompt and appropriate representation, this long-overdue assertion of my human rights in  this circumstance would be rendered possible.

I continue to receive threats of arson, bombing, earthquake, landslide and meteor fall/drone attack at my residence, astonishingly enough, in addition to threats of shooting as part of an unjustified law enforcement raid connected to knowingly false blame for Pxxxxxx Program crimes.  As if that weren't enough, our interior air quality is now "very poor," corresponding to FBI allegations of airborne aluminum dissemination, which is said to rapidly cause cognitive decline and dementia.  My weight continue to decrease due to food insecurity.

I have no reports from your Office or the ODNI, and no sign of their provision.

This is all utterly untenable and reflects to me a presidency now controlled by the far right in every measure.  This is a tragedy for our nation, and, indeed, democracies all over the world.

Please assist me, and request that the ODNI assist me, by immediately disqualifying falsified law enforcement reporting by the FBI and its affiliates as soon as it appears.

Thank you for your support in this critical matter.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

(Email to Sxxxxxxx Chief Risk Officer here redacted.)



No comments:

Post a Comment