My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, July 24, 2024

For the Love of God

 OIG Hotline, I don't have any "secret codes" on my cell phone, on my computers, in my house, in my cars, on my person or in my mind.

I hereby contest the claims of any person who suggests otherwise as knowingly, willfully and categorically false.

Now who is going to charge Brandan Pesa and his criminal FBI cohort for making my life a living Hell with lies like this one?

There must be a consequence for those who defame the honorable.  And it needs to be significant.  The sequelae to these lies cannot be a profit-making enterprise for the FBI while I experience the "extinction protocol, because everyone is taking a payoff except me.

I am laboring in complete and utter isolation, writing emails to myself, separated from my own sons, who have been, each in their turn, directed to harm their own virtuous parents.

My neighbors Ron and Rhonda Hyver ran their generator all day long yesterday to charge a DEW intended to cause me brain damage, according to the FBI.

Does anything sound cruel and unusual about this yet, because I'm living it, and it is cruel and unusual.  All of it.  

I have been asking for the provision of my FOIA reports for more than three years.

Does anyone in authority feel an obligation to provide them?  Anyone at all?

When?  Tomorrow?  There are limits to physical endurance, and the criminal litany of harms that have been allowed in this case are an abomination with no end in sight.

This is not reflective of a society upholding the rule of law, respect for whistleblowers, insistence on protecting the vulnerable who have dedicated everything for the hope of freedom, or a worthy and honest culture.

This is deeply, deeply wrong.

Brandan Pesa has found a way to reap billions from killing the innocent, and our government is too corrupt to stop him.

What a devastation.

Already, it has resulted in a President's retirement.

What else has to happen for people to learn the lesson?

Behave honorably, people!  Stand up for the vulnerable in much more consequential ways.  Refuse to profit from their suffering.  Give hope to the down-hearted.

This is what good people insist on doing -- not for a reward -- but for sake of human dignity, sovereignty and freedom.

The President should have known this.  But all Americans should know it, in truth.

I don't know now if I need to change political parties or throw myself on the steps of some embassy begging for political asylum from my own predatory government.

I truly don't.

But the FBI's lies and profiteering need to stop.  I need the reports and human contact that is not predatory or dishonest.  And this is obvious -- so plain, I hardly dare write these words for fear of falling into a description of what human beings are meant to be.

No joy will come to those who profit from harming the virtuous.

Investigators should behave honorably toward me at this time, not by hiding figures according to the White House's directives, but by providing me with the reports on an urgent basis.

For the love of God, I spent a significant portion of the day yesterday receiving threats of being blown up only to discover that the President himself had approved the sabotage of my home's gas lines in the hope that he could profit from my demise.

The President is allegedly worried about his legacy, so I am not allowed to complain of his murderous behavior.

I am left instead without direct advocacy that could better my family's circumstance or my own.

Give me the reports, good people.  Do not wait.  All are responsible for these harms at this point.  And they remain indefensible by any ethical measure.

Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment