My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, July 13, 2024

Did Bxxxxxx Pxxx and Others Extend Knowingly False Allegations in Order to Abscond with Funds Awarded in My Name?

 OIG Hotline, did Bxxxxxx Pxxx and others extend knowingly false allegations about me of felony child abuse for the express purpose of absconding with funds that were awarded in my name by the OIG Hotline and the ODNI?  Please reference the following email thread within lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, in which my younger son expresses shock and indignation over child abuse allegations the FBI alleged to me that they were wrongfully extending at that time.

If in fact Bxxxxxx Pxxx and his FBI cohort extended any false allegations of this nature, or any other, I would respectfully request that the funds they stole be returned to your auspices and those of the ODNI.  

Further, I hereby formally request that any and all individuals involved in these false allegations, save for my sons, whose lives have been under threat, be charged at this time for the crimes they committed in the process of perpetrating this knowing deception.

To say that this represents a gross abuse of the justice system is the understatement of the millenium.

If my FOIA reports and the investigative reports had been previously provided to me, in accordance with the law, the FBI would not have had sufficient time in which to torture my sons for their false witness statements.

Given the immediate threat to all of my loved ones' lives, I once again request immediate fulfillment of my requests for FOIA reports and investigative reports.

I further request that you immediately share this information with the ODNI.

My son Graham's written acknowledgement that he was not abused as a child will be promptly forthcoming.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams










No comments:

Post a Comment