My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, July 16, 2024

UPDATE: Keystone Cops

 12:22 PM July 16, 2024

OIG Hotline, the photo files which I am attempting to send to you consisting of photographs documenting my presence at my home are all being corrupted at this time.  I will assume that this is to signal that your Office no longer requires this documentation to verify my whereabouts.

But on the chance this documentation is being corrupted without your awareness or consent, I will check again this evening and tomorrow throughout the day in an attempt to convey this material into your possession.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams


************************************************************************



OIG Hotline, since the FBI alleges that it lied about my husband through directing a colleague to glimpse "nuclear codes" on the screen of his cell phone, I am being obstructed in nearly all documentation I am attempting to send to your Office.

I do realize that our corrupt FBI likely now has permission to "disrupt all communications," but I believe everyone in the agency knows that they are the Keystone Cops at this point, deceitful, damaging, and incompetent in equal measure.

I believe that I should be allowed to convey to your Office photographic evidence of my presence at 45 Vista Verde Way over the last several days.

Perhaps someone with supervisory responsibility over the FBI will agree with me, thus allowing me to send communications to you without having photographs be removed or rendered unreadable.

That would be a great help.

For the record, I possess photographic and audio recorded evidence of my presence at home alone for February 12, 13, 14, and 15, which is the documentation you are currently missing.

Thank you for your support,

Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment