My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, July 24, 2024

President Biden, Please Withdraw Your Alleged Directives to Coerce Further False Statements

 

This is to document that I am in receipt of threats from the FBI pertaining to falsified witness statements by Lxxxx Cxxxxx and his girlfriend Exxxx (and likely others) against my younger son and his girlfriend MG as knowingly false justification to threatened these two young people into providing, under torture and threat of torture, yet further falsified witness statements against my family.

The harms threatened against my younger son and MG include, but are not limited to, the following: DEW deployment, chemical exposures, radiation exposures, the withholding of needed medical treatment, arrest intended to result in demise, arrest intended to result in job loss, Fentanyl overdose or other drug overdose, staged suicide, forced fall from a tall building, the transmission of HiB and/or other serious illnesses, staged car accident, the conveyance of designer diseases or pandemic pathogens, exposure to deadly parasites, alterations to foundational health, coercive directives by my younger son's FBI handler Tom Lyons to harm a third party through a "kill or be killed ultimatum" devised by Brandan Pesa, the utilization of any or all of these harms by Tom Lyons to extract yet further knowingly falsified witness statements from my younger son and his girlfriend, both, concerning other family members, the projection of false blame onto my younger son of crimes perpetrated by a DoD program previously identified for the OIG Hotline.

It is alleged to me that President Biden has approved of any and all of these assaults to be perpetrated against my younger son in the intended acquisition of yet further falsified witness statements from my youngest son and his girlfriend, or in direct retaliation for my truth-telling concerning the President's failures to uphold ethics and the rule of law in my request for my Freedom of Information Act reports and investigative reports from the OIG Hotline and the ODNI.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams




No comments:

Post a Comment