My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, July 12, 2024

Texts to My Sons

OIG Hotline, please see below the texts I sent to my sons this evening after being informed that Brandan Pesa had coerced yet more lies from the two of them in order to justify further harms toward my husband and myself tonight.

For your information, I have had no reply from either one of my sons as of this writing.  I will inform you immediately if I do hear from them regarding this matter by updating this post.

I don't know what to say about Brandan Pesa, except that this appears to be a person who desires arrest -- and would benefit from arrest -- over and above being protected by a confused and ailing President who is in his thrall.

I don't believe the President has benefitted from his association with this corrupt and malevolent individual, who apparently finds it gratifying to harm virtually everyone he knows.

Allegedly, he is experiencing some momentary guilt over having caused the exposure of President Biden's concealed diagnosis.

It won't last long.

As a serial killer, Brandan Pesa enjoys the process of harming people.  He needs a constant supply of human suffering to feed his malignant narcissism.  This is not a person who should ever have had proximity to the President, clearly.

The resulting manipulations, deceits and delays regarding my case have been deeply troubling from all possible perspectives.

Occasionally, one person with enormous destructive potential has an outsized impact on history.  Adolf Hitler was one such person.  Brandan Pesa is another.

Please provide me with the FOIA reports and investigative reports at your earliest possible opportunity, as this is the best way to counter the disinformation Brandan Pesa consistently and consciously wields.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams





No comments:

Post a Comment