My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, July 26, 2024

Text Conversation LM/GTM, July 26, 2024

OIG Hotline, I am posting screenshots of my text conversation with my older son this evening, because I am not certain that this documentation will not be tampered with as attachments to an email sent to your attention.

Because there are threats to the lives of both of my sons and MG at this time, it is important for you to be in possession of this material.  

I ask for the intervention of Vice President Kamala Harris at this time in ensuring the safety of my sons' lives and that of MG.  I believe her participation in this circumstance will be required to ensure their security.

For more information regarding this important conversation, please reference an email sent to your attention this evening within lanemacwilliams@gmail.com at 10:36 PM, bearing the subject heading, ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Concerns for the Safety of Three, July 26, 2024.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams 




No comments:

Post a Comment