My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, July 18, 2024

UPDATES: Facebook Login Notification

 UPDATE: Sunday, July 21, 2024 at 5:15 PM. OIG Hotline, please be apprised that I will soon log onto Facebook in order to redact a name from a recent post.  I will not be communicating with my friends on Facebook, nor will I be messaging or commenting in any capacity with anyone.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

*********************************************************************************

OIG Hotline, please be apprised that I will soon log onto Facebook in order to post my latest blog post on my Homepage.  I will not be communicating with my friends on Facebook, nor will I be messaging or commenting in any capacity with anyone. July 20, 2024.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

***************************************************************************


OIG Hotline, please be apprised that I logged into Facebook at approximately 5:30 PM on July 18, 2024 in order to replace a communication to Public Defender Anne Taylor on my Facebook page.  

As long as my children are under threat, I am entirely unable to "retire" my communications regarding the FBI's crimes against the law-abiding American public.  Brandan Pesa and the FBI understand this fact quite well. 

Their demand for my silence, even while continuing to prey upon my loved ones through unconstitutional FBI programs previously disclosed to your Office is indicative of a group of people who assume all the privileges of the law and none of its responsibilities.

I have asked for reports to be provided to me without redaction or omission, together with the provision of a high-level attorney who can immediately address concerns pertaining to confidentiality needs possessed by any and every area of the federal government.  These are reasonable requests, and they should not be accompanied by an ongoing attempt to turn my sons into murderers through program previously described for your Office.

I will appreciate your immediate interview of my sons and Mary Grinnell at this time.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment