My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, July 13, 2024

Both Sons of an FBI Whistleblower Acknowledge the Truth in Writing

OIG Hotline, my son Duncan MacWilliams expressed the truth in writing within email communications provided within my previous post, namely that he was not mistreated as a child in any way, shape or form.

Note the indignation with which he extends the denial, please.  The handlers always like to add in a "How dare you?!" when you force their victims to tell the truth about a given matter.

My text exchange this morning with my son Graham, included below, is fairly remarkable, too, for the amount of time and creativity required to get him to make a few simple and truthful statements.  When a handler is threatening a victim's life at every moment, these fundamentals become excruciatingly difficult.

And I just need to observe that this is yet another reason why requests under the Freedom of Information Act must be fulfilled in their entirety and on time.

In the absence of that, families are torn apart, innocents are tortured, requesters perish.  And it's as fundamental and as horrifying as that.

Once again, if Brandan Pesa, Tom Lyons, the "Chief of Station" or others colluded in a scheme of knowingly false law enforcement reporting in order to abscond with funds awarded in my name under the auspices of the OIG Hotline and the ODNI, I formally request that those funds be returned in their entirety and the individuals involved, save for my sons and Mary Grinnell, whose lives have been under threat, be indicted.

Additionally, I again request that my FOIA materials, without redaction or omission, along with the investigative reports from the OIG Hotline and the ODNI, be provided to me on an immediate basis, in accordance with the law.  

Please see emails pertaining to these matters sent to your Office's attention at 9:37 AM and 11:29 AM this morning, July 13, 2024 within lanemacwilliams@gmail.com.

I would respectfully request that this information be immediately shared with ODNI investigations.

Thank you for allowing me to raise this most serious concern.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment