My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Formal Request for the Dental Records of Graham MacWilliams

OIG Hotline and Concerned Others,

The FBI and its affiliates have recently alleged that there may be improper allegations, coerced by the DoD from both of my sons and MG, of mental instability or mental illness on my part.

These are false allegations, and must be thoroughly refuted.

And I do hereby contest any and all such allegations as knowingly, willfully and categorically false.

Specifically, it appears that the President may have approved of an objective to discredit me so that he will not be held accountable for his actions toward my family, that of a highly honorable whistleblower, and toward me, as the whistleblower of FBI malfeasance who has labored for years to attempt to bring the perils of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting to the attention of the American electorate.

I would appreciate President Biden's decision to provide me with my FOIA reports and the investigative reports from the OIG Hotline and the ODNI rather than attempting to pursue a course of knowingly false defamation.

While I await that ethical choice, I have requested the dental records of my older son Graham MacWilliams.

It is alleged that the CIA and the President himself are fearful that Graham might gain enough support to speak about his trauma through the CIA and their affiliates.  In particular, there seems to be concern about Graham's back molar, in which a needless root canal was performed at the instruction of the government by the Peninsula Center of Cosmetic Dentistry.

In an effort to destroy the evidence this root canal allegedly represents, it appears that the CIA has been extending threats of kidnapping toward Graham, so abused has he been through the process of "training" and coerced activities he never sought or wanted.  Alternative threats toward him have involved car bombing, package bombing or location bombing that would leave no recoverable evidence, planned plane crash, and certain forms of staged "suicide" which would leave no dental evidence, in addition to brain damage caused through multiple modalities, including medication overdose, high radiation exposure, high toxin exposures, psilocybin exposure intended to cause psychosis, rare parasite exposures, his handler's direction to take possession of an unwanted "ghost" weapon, and more.

In response, I have informed the Peninsula Center of Cosmetic Dentistry that its complete records are important for Graham's current safety and well-being.

This dental office is legally responsible for providing me with complete records, and I will ensure that the records provided to me are accurate.

At the same time, this public disclosure stands as formal notice to President Biden, the CIA and all of their affiliates in any corner of this globe that neither of my sons, nor MG, nor my husband, nor I myself, should experience any further harm whatsoever as the result of indefensible predations perpetrated by the government toward the innocent family of an FBI whistleblower of conscience and high character.

It is time for the White House to allow the immediate provision of all reports pertaining to this case, clearly.  

In the absence of that provision, the facts must accrue in a more public context which will, without doubt, implicate others of certain extremes of unethical conduct toward my family for the purpose of coercion of false witness statements and yet more serious harms.

There are reasons why these conversations are better conducted outside of the public view, but that requires that the President accept an honorable and ethical course of action toward my family members and myself on an immediate basis.

I repeat my request that my two sons and MG be immediately released from any and all government programs, now and in the future.  Communications with their handlers should be immediately and permanently discontinued, save for communications required in the restoration of their complete health.

I will be updating my blog regarding new developments in this matter.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams




No comments:

Post a Comment