My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, August 2, 2024

IMPORTANT COMMUNICATION FOR OIG HOTLINE AND ODNI

UPDATE:  Text from LM to KPM, sent at 10:18 AM:




OIG HOTLINE and ODNI, the original documentation was re-sent to your Offices at 9:50 AM and 9:54 AM this morning within lanemacwilliams@gmail.com.  

Additionally, I will request that my husband provide the document within the body of an email itself so that hacking by the FBI cannot obstruct your receipt of the material.  However, this likely will not occur until this evening, given the time he has already spent on this matter.

Thank you for your determination to obtain this documentation, despite the rather extraordinary efforts by the FBI to obstruct its conveyance.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

*********************************************************************************


 OIG Hotline and ODNI Investigations, my husband's emailed communications to me this morning, intended for your Offices, are being actively obstructed at this time.  His initial email contained a hacked signature attachment, rendering his signature unreadable, and his second email to me appears to have been blocked altogether. 

Please wait while I ensure that his communication to my gmail account is received and forwarded to your Office prior to proceeding with any evaluation currently before you.

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

It appears clear that a third party, almost certainly the FBI or its affiliates, are actively obstructing this document's provision.

One must pause for a moment to consider their possible motive.

Certainly, it would appear that the more time the FBI is allowed prior to the provision of the FOIA reports and investigative reports, the more harm and defamation the agency is able to perpetrate, and to my family's peril.

We are doing our best under exceptionally difficult circumstances.

But we respectfully request the immediate provision of all reports.

I will be updating this post with my husband's documentation as soon as I have received it.  This communication is available without redaction within lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, sent at 9:16AM on August , 2024.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment