My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, August 2, 2024

Four Words

 1.  You and your family have been through an exceptionally difficult ordeal.  What are the words you most need to hear from political leadership at this time?

Answer:  I stand with you.  I stand with your children.  I stand with your loved ones. I will not betray you.  I will not abandon you.  I will not allow others to harm you for any reason.  I am providing you with the reports, and you will have them by Monday, August 5, 2024. I am providing you with a highly capable attorney who can help to secure your safety and recovery.  I am providing you with a liaison who will advocate for your family as you recover.  You and your family are important to this democracy.  You will not be sacrificed because of your courage in serving as a whistleblower of falsified law enforcement reporting within the FBI.  Have faith in me.  I will not let you down.  You are no longer alone.   Please have faith that we will now work together to make a difference for others.  I am so sorry for what you and your loved ones have suffered.  

2.  That's quite a list!

Answer:  You know, I stand with you encompasses all the rest, so I would hear those four words and feel deeply reassured.

3.  Do you have the impression that the FBI is now implementing the "exxxxxxxx" protocol at your home address, and perhaps at the addresses of your loved ones?

Answer:  I do, and for the sole reason that indoor air quality at my residence is now extremely poor.  Small and large particulates were at zero yesterday, while today they are reading 6,473 and 6,244 respectively.

(Please note that small particulates appear on the left of this Dyson gauge, and large particulates appear on the right.)

4.  What does this tell you about false witness statements and other knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting against your family?

Answer:  That it has not yet been disallowed.  Once the lies have been appropriately disallowed, the environmental harms always drop to zero.

5.  To whom are you turning to disqualify the false reporting against your family members and yourself?

Answer:  To Vice President Harris.

6.  Will she protect you and your loved ones, given your ethical stance in defense of the democracy?

Answer:  I believe she will make that choice.

7.  If she does make that ethical choice, will the environmental harms go to zero this evening for both you and your loved ones?

Answer:  She is the Vice President.  I'm sure the response to her directive would be immediate, yes.

8.  Together with the provision of the reports, is it the cessation of all other harms that most effectively proclaims I stand with you to a whistleblower and her family?

Answer:  Without question, it is.  I want to know that my sons and MG can recover their sovereign futures, and the Vice President's support will mean that they can.  Then, too, I want to know that others I love can recover their health.

9.  Including you yourself?

Answer:  Yes.

10.  What are your thoughts about Vice President Harris' VP choice?

Answer:  I hope she chooses someone who stands up for the underdog, who champions the vulnerable, and who thinks deeply about opportunities to shore up the Constitutional architecture of our freedoms.

11.  You hope she chooses someone who, alongside her, will speak the four words.

Answer:  Yes, I do.

12.  Will you please touch base with us in the morning to let us know how you and your family are faring?

Answer:  Yes, I will.


Lane MacWilliams







No comments:

Post a Comment