My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Statement of Appeal

To Whom It May Concern:

Neither my husband nor I are serial killers, despite the FBI's alleged production of deepfake film and audio alleging otherwise.

I hereby contest the claims of any person who suggests otherwise as knowingly, willfully, and categorically false.

The FBI claims to have falsified various forms of evidence, including DNA, through means I am not here permitted to disclose, even in my own defense.

I hereby contest the claims of any person who suggests otherwise as knowingly, willfully and categorically false.

Falsified witness statements obtained from my sons, my youngest son's girlfriend, and many others have been obtained under torture by the FBI and its affiliates.  My older son experienced rape on July 19, 2024 and my younger son has been repeatedly and intentionally addicted to drugs by his FBI handler, leading to harrowing bouts of illness and recovery.  Both of my sons have been intentionally exposed to extremely high levels of radiation within their residences, according to FBI threats, leading to what the FBI alleges is a lymphatic cancer in my youngest son and a colorectal cancer in my oldest son.  Treatment for these and other life threatening illnesses caused by the FBI and its affiliates has been repeatedly withheld due to my sons' reluctance to provide knowingly falsified witness statements concerning their parents, whom they love.

Neither my husband nor I are terrorists, despite the FBI's fake evidence alleging otherwise, which is said to include fake messaging from "black phones" we don't own, fake phone calls on landlines we do not have connected, and fake meetings with people we don't know.

I hereby contest the claims of any person who suggests otherwise as knowingly, willfully, and categorically false.

Neither my husband nor I are thieves of intellectual property.  Rather, the FBI is said to have stolen IP belonging to us and to our associates and to have sold it without our knowledge or consent.

I hereby contest the claims of any person who suggests otherwise as knowingly, willfully, and categorically false.

Neither my husband nor I possess nuclear codes, nor do we know anyone who does.

I hereby contest the claims of any person who suggests otherwise as knowingly, willfully and categorically false.

I am not a human trafficker and neither is my husband.

I hereby contest the claims of any person who suggests otherwise as knowingly, willfully, and categorically false.

Please know, however, that the CIA has allegedly forced my disabled older son to repeatedly engage in human trafficking against his will, after which films of these encounters were placed online for public commentary, according to the FBI.  Several months ago, my disabled son was a virgin.

Both of my sons and my youngest son's girlfriend have been forcible "recruited" for the purpose of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting by instituting round-the-clock communication with the CIA, in the case of my older son's handler, and round-the-clock communication with the FBI, in the case of my younger son's handler.

This corrupt "recruitment," effectively destroyed my loving family.  Given that I stand as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance, it should never have been allowed.

My sons are now so frightened and traumatized, they will sign anything the FBI and CIA ask to them to sign.  They want to live.

Yet my argument is now, and always has been, that my honorable sons should not have to tell lies in order for a corrupt FBI or a corrupt CIA to allow them to live for one more day.

The truth is that my husband and I are entirely law abiding.

I hereby contest the claims of any person who suggests otherwise as knowingly, willfully and categorically false.

I have repeatedly offered to assist in the classification of the documents I have created as a whistleblower, but the FBI and CIA continue to attempt to confiscate them through an allegedly violent law enforcement raid at my property.

I hereby contest the claims of any person who suggests otherwise as knowingly, willfully, and categorically false.

This serves as my statement of appeal to a court I haven't seen, regarding charges at which I am forced to guess based on FBI hints, without representation, in the absence of open communication with a government to which I have repeatedly appealed for open and honest engagement only to receive silence in return.

Certainly, these are signs of the failed governance of a failed nation, I regret to say.

Rather than being killed through concealed judicial systems, we should be hailed as heroes for trying to defend the democracy when others in our government have not yet attempted to do so, despite my years of urging and encouragement.

The judge to whom I cannot speak about charges I cannot know regarding evidence I cannot examine possesses an ethical mandate to reverse all judgements against us.

Thank you for allowing me to express these concerns.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams






No comments:

Post a Comment