My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, August 23, 2024

Judas Dentistry: A Request for Intervention from Vice President Kamala Harris

 OIG Hotline and ODNI Investigators, please be apprised that my older son has a dental cleaning scheduled with Dr. Davis Beckstead at 1691 El Camino Real, Palo Alto on Friday, August 23, 2024 at 12 noon. (650) 321-4544

The FBI appears to be threatening to cause him harm through directing Dr. Beckstead to utilize knowingly contaminated equipment.  HIV was mentioned as a pathogen, along with other STDs.  But the syndrome Fxxx was also threatened, in addition to other alterations to health or alternative exposures to illnesses that are intended to be fatal over the short term.

Repeatedly displayed among my Amazon "recommended for you" titles on the evening of the August 22, 2024 was the following: Judas Dentistry:  How Dentists Scorn Science, Break the Hippocratic Oath, and Wreck Their Patients' Minds and Bodies.

Also among recommended titles were repeated references to High Noon, appearing to allude to my son's appointment time.  Clearly, this is a game for those within the FBI who are harming Americans of goodwill.

Yet, this sort of threat-- which has manifested in devastating real-world harm to my children in the past -- is the reason why I believe my sons and MG should be given the option of leaving the United States to live elsewhere as dual citizens.

One must ask how much Dr. Beckstead might be paid in order to cause harm to Graham.  But the heart despairs over the question, doesn't it?  When a dentist's virtue is lost in favor of a payoff to harm a patient, in whom can we trust?  

And of what value is a country that has built a culture devoid of trust?

Graham has already suffered egregious medical harm over the last two weeks because he was not adequately protected from men within the CIA and those who had authorized their earlier crimes against our family.  And the harms he experienced are irreversible.  

Now, in the wake of revelations over the full extent of new crimes against my son, the CIA is apparently planning to silence him by causing a fatal harm of some kind perpetrated by Dr. Beckstead or his hygienist.

I cannot advocate for the freedoms of Americans as a whole if I cannot keep my own family safe.  And, not having possession of my FOIA reports and investigative reports, I cannot.

And why is Graham scheduled to die exactly?  Because he knows too much about the CIA's violations of Americans' human rights?  Because he might tell the truth about it one day, if he ever recovers from the trauma of torture?  And what am I to make of Pxxxxxx Program allegations that Graham has been directed to attempt to cause harm to my husband through altering his coffee today?

I am forced to rely on repeated interventions from the OIG Hotline and the ODNI to partially protect my family, but that is a burden that investigative offices are not intended to bear indefinitely.  Beyond this, we're all ailing from terrible illnesses caused by the FBI and their affiliates, and we have yet to be rendered well.

I respectfully request intervention this morning in ensuring that Dr. Beckstead and his staff protect Graham from all harm associated with their rendering dental treatment to him, both today and in the future.

And further, I ask that reports be provided to me urgently in preserving the lives of my family members, MG and myself.

No ongoing delay can be justified given the manner in which we are experiencing harm and threats of harm at the current time.

I call on Vice President Kamala Harris to protect my family members and myself by ensuring that reports are immediately provided to us.  In addition, I call on Vice President Harris to insist on the immediate disqualification of all falsified law enforcement reporting concerning my husband, myself, our two sons, and MG.

No one should be seeking to falsely accuse us, secretly try us, and lethally punish us for crimes of which we have no knowledge whatsoever.  And no one should be seeking to cause the death of our sons or MG over acts the FBI and CIA directed them to commit under threat of death.

The alleged incentives of well over two trillion dollars in settlements and penalties awarded in my name through the OIG Hotline and the ODNI create profound conflicts of interest for those with access to those funds, President Biden chief among them.  When these are the same people who possess the power to order our demise, the potential for this White House and Congress to harm my loving family for profit becomes terrifyingly real.

We need Vice President Kamala Harris to take the stand that the murder of an honorable whistleblower and her family for profit will not be allowed.

Most sincerely,


Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment