My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, August 17, 2024

Texts Between GTM and LM on August 17, 2024

 OIG Hotline, because I was receiving apparent death threats toward my older son today, I queried him again about the dentist who performed his root canal at the Peninsula Center of Cosmetic Dentistry.  To my disappointment, his CIA handler Max directed him to lie in response.  My long answer exposing the lie is a reflection of my distress that President Biden could possibly hope to persist in these abuses of my family.  If my older son were to disappear or be grievously injured before he admits the truth in writing to me or obtains a dental x-ray, the President could potentially get away with the murder of my whole family. So, I find this attempt horrifying -- utterly lacking in humanity, wisdom and judgement.  I expect more from our elected leaders, it is fair to say.  I hope Vice President Harris will guide my son to confess the truth of this matter to me in writing on an immediate basis, at which point I will remove this post from this blog.

If I need to obtain a dental x-ray for my older son to illuminate this issue for the American public, if my older son should suddenly be missing an upper molar, or if my older son should experience grievous harm or disappearance, I will not be stopping with this single disclosure.  Rather, the hundreds of unthinkable abuses that followed the initial wrong of forcing a root canal on a disabled young man in order to coerce his knowingly falsified witness statements about his loving parents will be illuminated in excruciating detail.  The President's legacy will not emerge from those disclosures in a form of which he can be proud, I assure you.

At best, President Biden now lacks capacity, and this unwise directive to my older son to extend this lie was the result of Brandan Pesa's poor character.

But I intend to make clear that my family will now be supported in speaking the truth about this matter among ourselves.  President Biden should be supporting every effort to reunite us and allow us to heal, not causing further deceit and risks to our safety.

I trust that the Vice President will immediately see the problems present within the choices the President made today, and will rectify them as quickly as possible.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

**************************************************************************



No comments:

Post a Comment