My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, August 24, 2024

A Worthy Legacy

OIG Hotline and ODNI Investigators, please be apprised that the FBI appears to suggest that it has stolen my FOIA reports and investigative reports out of the U.S. Postal Service mail.

Clearly, much more security is required for a mailing of this kind.

I hereby re-instate my offer of reimbursement of up to $10,000 for a courier service and formally request an immediate duplicate and secure mailing of materials due to me by law.

The FBI also appears to state that, due to President Biden's concerns over the FBI's contamination of my property in Portola Valley with myriad chemicals over time, I am newly vulnerable to unjustified law enforcement raid at my property intended to take my life and appropriate my documents.

To reconfirm, the FBI specifically threatened to me that it contaminated my property, negligently, without cause and with malice aforethought, with hexavalent chromium on multiple occasions, with other heavy metals on multiple occasions, with PBB on multiple occasions, with neonicotinoids on multiple occasions, with permethrin on multiple occasions, with Dioxin on multiple occasions, and with a whole range of other unknown toxins.  The alleged objective of the FBI was to render our home "unsaleable," thus divesting us of all of our equity in our home and the gorgeous three-and-a-half acres on which it sits.

An alleged second concern for President Biden involves the forced root canals and coerced placement of communications devices in the molars of both of my sons, together with the directives toward both of them to cause me grievous bodily harm due to my role as an FBI whistleblower.

I ask once more for the immediate disqualification by the White House of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting, including that affiliated with a phone call from a professional colleague which my husband accepted at our home today, August 24, 2024.  

Once again, we are not murderers, thieves, spies, terrorists, human traffickers, kidnappers, Communists, drug dealers, predators, alcoholics, mentally ill, or a risk to the American public.

To the contrary, I am an honorable whistleblower of FBI malfeasance in the form of the agency's knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting against the law abiding American public.

I ought not to be shot, arrested, kidnapped, tortured, poisoned, irradiated, rendered ill or murdered by any other means in retaliation for my highly ethical stance.  Nor should my loved ones be tortured, kidnapped, or further harmed for my principled efforts.

Instead, I ask President Biden and Vice President Harris to demonstrate the integrity to provide me with my FOIA reports and the investigative reports of the OIG Hotline and the ODNI through a means of delivery with successful arrival assured.

A successful provision of reports will enable much-needed communication regarding this matter, while a failed provision of reports could greatly exacerbate the challenges present for all.

Please provide us with the reports, President Biden and Vice President Harris, and please do so immediately, while disqualifying all ongoing falsified law enforcement reporting created and aggregated against my loved ones and myself.

Thank you for demonstrating the necessary integrity and ethical engagement this moment in the history of our democracy requires.

That's a legacy worthy of the leaders of this great nation.  We should all endeavor to ensure that it is yours.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams



No comments:

Post a Comment