My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Low-flying Helicopters at 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley

Vice President Harris and Vice President Biden, I wish to communicate to you both that this afternoon has brought low-flying helicopters over my house, together with the FBI's threats that additional chemical contamination of my property is being perpetrated through those flyovers.  The FBI appears to suggest that additional contamination is occurring overnight each night, and further, that this has been approved at the highest level within the White House, allegedly by the President.

In addition, the FBI has threatened a reprise of a non-traditional disease vector within my home, which I have elsewhere described.  This threat has been accompanied by multiple incidences of tangible evidence of its manifestation, so I do not believe the threats to be hollow.

I received threats this afternoon from the FBI that the agency was agitating for my arrest due to "deepfake evidence" which the White House has elected not to disallow.

In addition, the FBI has suggested that both of my sons have recently been tortured to provide knowingly falsified witness statements alleging that I suffer from mental illness or am otherwise an unreliable testifier to events.

My measure of radon gas within my residence is well above normal undetectable levels here in Portola Valley.  A rise in these measures almost always corresponds to a failure by the White House to disqualify knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting by the FBI.

The FBI appears to be suggesting that the unconstitutional Pxxxxxx Program, previously named on this blog and for the ODNI, has utilized both "deepfakes" and falsified witness statements in order to attempt to accuse me of its own capital crimes against the law-abiding American public.

Unfortunately, the preponderance of evidence indicates to me that the FBI and its affiliates have been allowed to pursue a corrupt course of conduct, intended to result in additional harms to my family, likely confiscation of my documents, and almost certain theft of funds awarded in my name through the OIG Hotline and the ODNI.

I do recognize that this may constitute disinformation knowingly extended by a corrupt FBI, but, in that event, the White House would be well-advised to engage in outreach to counterbalance the harms that my family members and I are currently experiencing.

While I originally agreed to grant the White House until August 28, 2024 in order to provide me with Freedom of Information Act reports due to me and investigative reports owed to me through standard judicial procedure by the OIG Hotline and the ODNI, I am uncomfortable in approaching this evening without the reports in hand or some tangible communication from the White House that the reports will be immediately conveyed to me in accordance with the rule of law.

I recommend that the White House engage in email outreach to me at lanemacwilliams@gmail.com delineating the time and date on which the reports will arrive, and I recommend that this communication be extended by 6:00 PM Pacific time, two hours from now.

In the absence of this timely outreach by email, I must unfortunately conclude that President Biden and Vice President Harris have chosen not to disqualify the FBI's latest creation of "deepfakes" concerning my case, that they have chosen not to uphold the Freedom of Information Act and judicial standards which require that I be provided with investigative reports from the OIG Hotline and the ODNI, and that President Biden has likely approved of unwarranted additional harms perpetrated against my family, up to and including arrest on false charges, harm during arrest on false charges, and confiscation of my documents.

If I do not have direct and professional email communication by 6:00 PM Pacific time today August 27, 2024 confirming the time and date of the reports' arrival, I will be writing further about this matter.

I would not be expressing these concerns if I did not feel that my loved ones' lives and my own may currently be at serious risk.

Thank you for allowing me to express these concerns.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment