My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, August 23, 2024

FBI Threats, August 23, 2024

OIG Hotline, this is to document threats from the FBI that corrupt members of this agency and its affiliates intend to perpetrate the arrest of one or more of my family members today or soon thereafter on the basis of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting that the White House has failed to disallow.

The FBI has alleged, as I have communicated previously, that K-9 law enforcement personnel were present on my property on Wednesday, August 21, 2024 with the express intent of "discovering evidence" allegedly placed in one or more wooded areas on our property or closer to our home or within our home in a basement/crawl space area.

The FBI alleges that the intent is to shoot an honorable whistleblower of FBI malfeasance (myself) during a wrongful law enforcement raid at my home, or through a sniping assault or alternative assault elsewhere.

Further, the FBI alleges that my younger son, whose handler Tom Lyons allegedly directed him, under threat of death, to take a package of some kind to Hawaii, is also to be arrested and/or killed during an attempted arrest.  The FBI also threatens to wrongfully accuse my younger son of a capital crime or crimes.

The FBI appears to be persisting in false allegations toward my husband of "espionage," and appears to have wrongfully accused my older son of lewd behavior in public -- which he did not commit -- and of engaging in human trafficking, which his CIA handler Max ordered under threat of death.

The FBI appears to state that my older son or a third party has been directed to harm my husband in some manner today, and that Beckstead Dental Group, in turn, has been directed to harm my older son during a dental cleaning today.

All of these threatened assaults are alleged to be intended to facilitate the wrongful appropriation of funds awarded in my name through the OIG Hotline and the ODNI.

It will be most appropriate if the White House immediately disqualifies all false reporting intended to justify these planned assaults.  We will need ongoing disqualification by the White House of falsified law enforcement reporting, or else these problems will recur.

Further, we need Vice President Kamala Harris to urgently provide us with my FOIA reports and the investigative reports of the OIG Hotline and the ODNI.

Our lives are at risk, and we have entrusted her to protect us and uphold the rule of law by providing these reports on an immediate basis.

Thank you for allowing me to document these serious concerns.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams



No comments:

Post a Comment